Gauntlet zzzzzz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet zzzzzz

Can't we find something more creative & interesting to replace Gauntlet, it's soooooo boring ! and way too long.

puhlease dont say anythin bou gauntlet. this and CS war are the only things im still playin this game fer :P
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Once you find your footing in gauntlet and earn like millions of gold, you won't find it boring. And if I could, I'll even replace TC with gauntlet.

Comment

I would replace Domination with Gauntlet, or rather run them both simultaneously. Domination is a passive event, where players don't even really participate. Even winning domination is not that great of a thing; you get the emblem flair, useless warsouls, and a level 6 gem. Talk about a snoozefest, at least in Gauntlet players get to actively participate.

Comment

why i cannot type the message????

Comment

id trade domination AND TC for gauntlet!

Comment

Omg, serius? Gauntlet is best event here. If u cant see that, ur a small lvl player, or very weak, or have a bad guild.
              Every night should be Gauntlet, they can take of TC and Domi for all we care, and i talk for 99.9% ppl here.

Comment

I agree Gauntlet is far better than TC and Dom, you'll be glad of those millions when you're a higher lvl ,cos those enhancements etc cost alot.
                Would be nice if they added harder lvl's or made the current one bigger with more lanes etc .

Comment

i'd defo like 5th lvl with higher hp/harder mobs like divine mode cuz hell atm is a snooze fest and i afk alot in it unless only 3 ppl turn up inc self then we win still easy
                  i atm 1 shot drakes in hell mode and our guild is highest lvl on server still boring to solo lane but is worth for the gold

Comment

Gauntlet is fine, but a "Send Next Wave Instant Now" button would really speed things up. We kill all the wolves then have 45 seconds left just sitting around waiting for next wave.

Comment

i agree GAuntlet is the best event that happen in the game. This is the only one event that we can take millions of gold. We prefer to change domination with another one gauntlet. So we need more gauntlet and no domination

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
                        i agree GAuntlet is the best event that happen in the game. This is the only one event that we can take millions of gold. We prefer to change domination with another one gauntlet. So we need more gauntlet and no domination
                        1. Gauntlet will not change, most likely ( with the raise cap ) guilds that are over 35/40 will get to choose between a harder gauntlet, because if we'll do what old players want, we'll leave the new ones doing nothing. ( however nothing promised yet, so gauntlet will get harder and better each time people raise the guild ).
                        When guild level will be raised to max ( 60 ) and people will not have a challenge, the suggestion might be a good idea.
                        2. That will not happen.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                        You were everything, and could have been
                        It's the first summer, of the first year
                        Today only rain, knocks on my window
                        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                        Your arms can no longer warm me
                        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Domination for Gauntlet ? go play Mario bro

Comment

Working...
                          X