Feedbacks... of LoA :o :p :p :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedbacks... of LoA :o :p :p :p

1. Cross server tycoon or single on the required points of up to 100,000 <<< !!! for individuals to achieve is way OUT OF OUR REACH. Not long ago it was 80,000 then so fast up to 100,000. [ Please review it ]

2. Team arena match making system no good

3. It would be good if we have a guild leader voting system incorporated.

4. Please get "Dragon Soul" into LITTLE HELPER! [ Will be much appreciated ]

guild leader voting system? You join a guild your accepting the leader, if you dont like whos leader leave the guild...pretty simple lol.

Comment

100k Tycoon can be accomplished all you have to do is check for older Threads where people explain how.
      TA is useless event .. basicly u get low rewards, the badges are not much help after lvl 60/70 still try to doit when TA is available in HE
      Guild Leader vote .. well this is a weird request but R2312170's feedback saying everything.
      DS in LH will prolly come in time .. since were bonded to gtarcade we just have to wait untill they getit and next is us.

Comment

Why is this not posted on "Suggestions and Feedback"? this needs to be moved

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post

lol thats the dumbest suggestion i heared on this forum
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

ROFL -> Jm4nsK1 .. i can imagine why u think its a bad/dumb suggestion (just messin )

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanory View Post
              1. Cross server tycoon or single on the required points of up to 100,000 <<< !!! for individuals to achieve is way OUT OF OUR REACH. Not long ago it was 80,000 then so fast up to 100,000. [ Please review it ]

2. Team arena match making system no good

4. Please get "Dragon Soul" into LITTLE HELPER! [ Will be much appreciated ]
              1-The 100k can be achieve for free by anyone that learned how to play

2-Have u any better idea ? both Level matchmaking and BR would still be unbalanced

3-No , the current system allow the transfer of leadership to Deputy if leader afk for 7 days , thats fair enought , there is no need of ppl stealing guilds from active Leaders

4-That would be nice .

Comment

lol ffs stop with this stupid 100k can get easy if u learned how to play
                what peoples say say what they can get but if u get 100k dont put all can come
                i got 100k yeah but doesnt means all can have

Comment

Yes, 100k isn't too hard to get free if you know how to play tycoons and have been playing for a while, but just because it's doable doesn't mean the prize marks shouldn't be lowered. I can get to 150k+ points easily if I wanted to for free, but that doesn't mean the prize mark should be at 150k.

I'm hoping the 100k prize mark was because House of Cards was running at the same time, and that doesn't continue to be the case. The advanced prize mark prizes are really not worth the effort to get to 100k points, and the players who might need the prizes (more genesis mail...) most likely have not been playing for long enough to get to 100k easily. 70k was much more reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                  X