How to boost your br fast? >_>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to boost your br fast? >_>

As a rather new player on a new server that wants to join the Divine War...
    My 250k br is kinda close to the requirement 300k xD
    plus it's not like there are many 300k br and above players in my server...
    Sooo
    lemme get to the point..
    How to increase your br fast???
    in another word..how do u increase 50k in 2 days....
    thx lol..

Easy... recharge.

Comment

Mostly just try to get as many stats as you possibly can without regard for efficiency.

So for example, don't synth your gems if you have any open gem slots; three level n - 1 gems will give more total stats than one level n gem. Same goes for most other things; train your heroes evenly because it costs less resources per stat, etc. There's also certain stats that I think may give you more BR than others (I want to say basic stat gems give more BR than advanced stats...? not too sure here). Bear in mind this is NOT a good way to build overall and you'll probably find yourself getting your butt kicked by people with less BR than you, but if you need to just reach a number, that's how you do it.

Comment

Elemental training. Do tarot to gather elemental crystal and use these to boost BR. 80k elemental crystal should give you ~225k BR. As to how to do it efficiently. Look it up on google and find threads on GTA forum.

Since you only need 50k. You can get that much easier and use much less than 80k crystals.
        This is Eisia

Comment

Thanks guys, i did the elemental training and gems 'strategy'..now i'm out of all my stones (literally, i have less than 10 of them each..), and also gold..but still need 30k more haha xD
          Guess i'll have to try harder tomorrow lol..

Comment

use a GA and evo it best BR angle use as GA for main with best cherub evo/llv all GA/deployed evenly try to unlock all gems slots on all gear for all heroes and put gems in

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
              use a GA and evo it best BR angle use as GA for main with best cherub evo/llv all GA/deployed evenly try to unlock all gems slots on all gear for all heroes and put gems in
              Best angel deployed will give more BR , i know that sucks , but br wise is best .

Comment

Working...
              X