Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

As i said in the title i wanna suggest something. I want a way to exchange bigger herosouls in smaller ones. For exemple i'm over lvl 60 and i really want a garnet hero but i have no way of getting garnet herosouls. So could you make it so we could change like topaz herosouls for garnet ones? This would really help us alot and it won't make such a huge impact or something like that. It's a very little and insignificant option that won't hurt anyone and will help alot of people. Please consider this and maybe we'll have a way of getting opal and garnet herosouls after lvl 60.

you could still get garnet souls from CS chests and topaz souls from COM chests. but they drop randomly, so you have to be patient. but again, thats the cost of not getting the hero earlier when you had opportunity
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

They used to put them in some events as rewards like HoC....but now everything is about ruby cash heros so they just give ruby now

Comment

Well it wouldn't hurt them to give us a way to get garnet after lvl 60. Not all of us can afford to make a party full of cash heroes... And i don't belive there will be ANYONE who will hate this suggestion. And i don't have alot of time so i usualy don't do CS. I can't even remember the last time i did a decent INF. So it will take me months to get garnet from CS
        Last edited by binladen15; 02-01-2015, 01:18 AM.

Comment

It wont take months .. maybe 1 if youre going each day for all 3 rewarding CS atts .. just try to get from each attempt a good score and get all 3 chests .. this make 9 from CS + some depending on your COM rank. U can also fire your Garnet heroes to regain some back so the road to 100 its shortened .. just tryit and u will see that nothing is impossible with a lil patience, goodluck.

Comment

CoM gives topaz not garnet. and even if i get 9 chest from CS it's possible that i'll get 0 garnet. just like today.

Comment

It all derives on patience for things like this. I can agree with MagusRynd on this one when they stated
              you could still get garnet souls from CS chests and topaz souls from COM chests. but they drop randomly, so you have to be patient. but again, thats the cost of not getting the hero earlier when you had opportunity

Comment

Okay, is a garnet hero really worth the bother? They are so weak... Who do you want to get so much?
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Astral Child is the only Garnet hero worth for a High level hero ( when they ask for that ).
                  However, there is another way of doing irb ( if that's what the player wants. )

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                    Astral Child is the only Garnet hero worth for a High level hero ( when they ask for that ).
                    However, there is another way of doing irb ( if that's what the player wants. )
                    Once again will agree. Better get Astral Hunter from HoC and cross-shop at this point, if (s)he can't get LE....
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                    X