Exchange AUREUS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange AUREUS!

I would like to suggest to devs an event or system to exchange items we dont need anymore or use only a few.
    Lets take Aureus as exemple. I have 21k of them in inventory, and in the wardrobe event i use nearly none cause the amount we use for a costume is too low compared to the amount we get each time.
    But in new events, like Tree for exemple, we need a lot of attempts to get something and we get only a few possibilities daily. 2 per day in the future cause i bet everyone who could exchange their lotto vouchers cards did it.
    You did badly with smelting event tentative to exchange old shards to something usefull because we weren’t able to exchange all the shards we don’t need,just specifical ones.
    Could u do it again, improving the system, for the events attempts items?
    Roxyrox000
    SERVER NAME:[S17] Guardian Angels

yup yup especialy for Aureus ! 30 slots of inventory for nothing is a bit too much.
    i like the possible way to turn event attempts items to other event attempts items, even if the exchange rate isnt 1 for 1.

Comment

Aureus can be used only on Loralei's Wardrobe and it can come in handy for people who want to use them to get nice discounts on many old/new clothes.
      For free players where they can't spend 100/200/500 diamonds for shards on clothes it's useless, but for others it's a nice discount.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

u can use max 1000 aureus per costume Guro on good costumes, the ones needed by cashers. i have all costumes and still 29k7 Aureus remaining. it's too much. way too much. As well would be nice to give oportunity to ppl to exchange event things they dont want to things they need.

Comment

Aureus is given in large ammounts so new players can easyer get the desired clothing with % off or maybe for free as it was .. then if someone is bothered for haveing to many .. just stop collecting them .. i dont like the idea to swap aureus for another event resource cause it will unbalance events. I also own more then 20k and my only problem is that they require 2 much space onto inv.. my sugestion is that Dev's implement at least 10k per slot.

Comment

Working...
          X