Deleting or ZERO out Banned players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting or ZERO out Banned players

I think if a player has character that has been banned, it should be: 1) be deleted, 2) stripped of all gear and buffs and/or 3) ZEROed out (BR back to 0). There are a few players, I know that have been banned (mostly for cheating) from several servers and they are taking up slots on CoM and STILL being added to Domination. The ones banned for cheating have items/buffs that make it difficult for others to pass them up and to win Domination battles. This is unfair to the players who are and have been playing the game fairly. PLEASE fix this.

ALSO if a player has been banned for cheating, they should not be able to get unbanned and keep all their gear/prizes.
    ( According to the post about cheating "The measures R2 will take are as follows:
    - Players who cheat to obtain in-game Gold, Diamonds, or other items illegally will be banned permanently.") I have this NOT to be true.

R-2 lies 24/7 I no of a whole guild that used a CHeat Bug and to this day still hasnt been ban cause there G M spent over $1k Cash R-2 is afard to ban all them to funny all R-2 cares about is the Coin Reason why i play only REAL games now

Comment

Youre asking r2 to ban people who spent alot so free players can get throughem in whatever events? .. Tell me will you drop the 10$ u have for a nice dinner just to eat from junk !?! I dont agree with people using 3rd party tools to cheat or get something but the fact is that aslong as there will be an exploitable bug or a smart program who do something people (free/casher) will go forit .. we humans always tend to cheat cause its in our nature.

LOA is a business and marketing bible say: our clients have infinite privileges.

PS: This is just a game ..

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
        Youre asking r2 to ban people who spent alot so free players can get throughem in whatever events? .. Tell me will you drop the 10$ u have for a nice dinner just to eat from junk !?! I dont agree with people using 3rd party tools to cheat or get something but the fact is that aslong as there will be an exploitable bug or a smart program who do something people (free/casher) will go forit .. we humans always tend to cheat cause its in our nature.

LOA is a business and marketing bible say: our clients have infinite privileges.

PS: This is just a game ..
        NO. You totally did not read the first part or did not understand it. I am asking them , IF a player has been already banned (which means they cannot play on that server anymore), to either 1) be deleted, 2) stripped of all gear and buffs and/or 3) ZEROed out (BR back to 0). There are a few players, I know that have been banned (mostly for cheating) from several servers and they are taking up slots on CoM and STILL being added to Domination. The ones banned for cheating have items/buffs that make it difficult for others to pass them up and to win Domination battles. This is unfair to the players who are and have been playing the game fairly. PLEASE fix this. "

Why should a BANNED player's character still be able to join Domination and take a place in CoM can get rewards for it?

Comment

if you got banned it should be deleted completely

Comment

Originally posted by WildDoll View Post
            NO. You totally did not read the first part or did not understand it. I am asking them , IF a player has been already banned (which means they cannot play on that server anymore), to either 1) be deleted, 2) stripped of all gear and buffs and/or 3) ZEROed out (BR back to 0). There are a few players, I know that have been banned (mostly for cheating) from several servers and they are taking up slots on CoM and STILL being added to Domination. The ones banned for cheating have items/buffs that make it difficult for others to pass them up and to win Domination battles. This is unfair to the players who are and have been playing the game fairly. PLEASE fix this. "

Why should a BANNED player's character still be able to join Domination and take a place in CoM can get rewards for it?
            See ur point...at least log into the acc's in question, R2, and disable the charac fully, removing pt, equips and angels and so on.
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
            X