Divine War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine War

Yea guys. I actually thought we'd be able to get in this one since pretty much everyone hates our server casher, but you ofc had to make it possible to cash for votes. I thought the point was the server chose who they want, not some egocentric paying to get himself there. But sure, it wouldn't be a pay to win game if it was free.
    Last edited by nidju; 02-01-2015, 10:25 AM.

Everyone has their events.
    Cross server Tournament => You have diamonds, you enter. ( Not really a cash fight here )
    Cross server Tycoon => Save, and you can end up in top ( available for everyone, problem is to know how to do it. )
    And so on.
    Divine war is for the Top15 Battle Rating Ranking from every server, you don't need to cash to be there, just some tricks and playing smart.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Do you know-

1) you cannot vote after you enter to be a candidate for running as hero?

2) If everyone hate your so called cashier in your server, i am very sure if your whole server group together to vote for your so called non cashier, even cashier cannot win those vote without spending a hole in his wallet.

3) Since you cannot vote for yourself, and if you make an alt just to vote for yourself, it will take days to level up to 50 (maybe 2 weeks). by the time, this event is over. And if they really do have an alt to vote, they will get banned if you report, since it is going against the TOS, because it is exploiting event using alt account.

Lastly, i just want to say this "Without those cashiers, Free players dont get to play for Free, since those cashiers are paying for you to play for free, you shouldnt hate them" And i have seen many good free players who beat those cashiers, it is how you play your game well.

Thank you and have a nice day.
      Last edited by Norman818181; 02-01-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        Everyone has their events.
        Cross server Tournament => You have diamonds, you enter. ( Not really a cash fight here )
        Cross server Tycoon => Save, and you can end up in top ( available for everyone, problem is to know how to do it. )
        And so on.
        Divine war is for the Top15 Battle Rating Ranking from every server, you don't need to cash to be there, just some tricks and playing smart.
        Lel, we can end on top in CS Tycoon? Since when? What they waste on every tycoon to be there my parents don't even earn that in years!

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          Do you know-

2) the cost of diamonds for vote is increasing every time you buy them.

3) If everyone hate your so called cashier in your server, i am very sure if your whole server group together to vote for your so called non cashier, even cashier cannot win those vote without spending a hole in his wallet.

4) Since you cannot vote for yourself, and if you make an alt just to vote for yourself, it will take days to level up to 50 (maybe 2 weeks). by the time, this event is over. And if they really do have an alt to vote, they will get banned if you report, since it is going against the TOS, because it is exploiting event using alt account.

Lastly, i just want to say this "Without those cashiers, Free players dont get to play for Free, since those cashiers are paying for you to play for free, you shouldnt hate them" And i have seen many good free players who beat those cashiers, it is how you play your game well.

Well, he already gas an ALT and its lvl70 + since he's wasting half money in it lol (useless I'd say).
          And no I didnt know the 1) you said thank you.
          We are actually not that mad since we'll enjoy seing him cashing against us.
          Yeah I know free players can beat cashers, have a strong one in my server and I'm not saying I hate cashers since personally I am one (even if i dont pay more than VIP - or just in extreme cases in events). Thing is this was seen as a nice server event where we'd be the ones chosing the one we want to be there and it was kind of disappointing to see he can just go in an cash his whole wallet.
          But thank you for the answer

Comment

Actually you can vote for yourself

Rules:
            1. Qualified players can vote at least once per day.
            2. Vote attempts are based on VIP level. The higher a player’s VIP level, the more vote attempts s/he will have.
            3. Players can vote for themselves.
            4. Players earn rewards each time they vote.
            5. If there are not enough players signed up for the event, the other participant will be selected from the top 5 players in the Battle Rating rankings.
            6. Players who successfully run for Hero or vote are qualified for the Divine War.
            7. Note: Once the voting period is over, players cannot join the Divine War anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by nidju View Post
              Well, he already gas an ALT and its lvl70 + since he's wasting half money in it lol (useless I'd say).
              And no I didnt know the 1) you said thank you.
              We are actually not that mad since we'll enjoy seing him cashing against us.
              Yeah I know free players can beat cashers, have a strong one in my server and I'm not saying I hate cashers since personally I am one (even if i dont pay more than VIP - or just in extreme cases in events). Thing is this was seen as a nice server event where we'd be the ones chosing the one we want to be there and it was kind of disappointing to see he can just go in an cash his whole wallet.
              But thank you for the answer
              1) You can report him if you know he got an alt level 70+ if he exploit the event using alt account to vote for main. he may get banned for that.

2)In your 1st post, you stated "I actually thought we'd be able to get in this one since pretty much everyone hates our server casher" and your above post you stated "We are actually not that mad since we'll enjoy seing him cashing against us"
              So which is which? Hate or not that mad? Because the word "Hate" mean alot more than being just "mad"

3)"it was kind of disappointing to see he can just go in an cash his whole wallet." That is his benefit for being rich, nothing we can do about it. This world isnt fair, all you can do is just do what you can at your best and live your life to the fullest without regret.

4) "Cross server Tycoon => Save, and you can end up in top ( available for everyone, problem is to know how to do it. )" Unlikely to be the Top in CS tyhoon with those heavy cashier, however if you save and know how to do it, without spending diamonds, you can still top 200, even top 100 or top 50. So he is not totally wrong. For Single tyhoon, you can surely have a chance to Top without spending diamonds. Despite saying that, it also depend on your Server cashier, if they are super heavy cashiers, you still dont stand a chance to win top. But against normal middle cashiers, Top SS tyhoon isnt that hard.

Thank you again for reading my perspective (Not to offend to anyone, i am just too free right now. lol)

Comment

Originally posted by R233958846 View Post

Rules:
                2. Vote attempts are based on VIP level. The higher a player’s VIP level, the more vote attempts s/he will have.
                5. If there are not enough players signed up for the event, the other participant will be selected from the top 5 players in the Battle Rating rankings.
                6. Players who successfully run for Hero or vote are qualified for the Divine War.
                7. Note: Once the voting period is over, players cannot join the Divine War anymore.
                The Rules you stated apply only when you reach:

3. [Commander Selection]
                Commander Selection Period: Feb. 6th (server time)
                Commander Selection Requirement: All Heroes can run for Commander.

Commander Voting

Voting attempts are based on VIP level. The higher a player’s VIP level is, the more voting attempts s/he has. Free attempt(s) reset the next day.
                Players can vote for themselves.
                Players earn rewards each time they vote.
                Players can purchase voting attempts.

Comment

1) You can report him if you know he got an alt level 70+ if he exploit the event using alt account to vote for main. he may get banned for that.

2)In your 1st post, you stated "I actually thought we'd be able to get in this one since pretty much everyone hates our server casher" and your above post you stated "We are actually not that mad since we'll enjoy seing him cashing against us"
                  So which is which? Hate or not that mad? Because the word "Hate" mean alot more than being just "mad"

3)"it was kind of disappointing to see he can just go in an cash his whole wallet." That is his benefit for being rich, nothing we can do about it. This world isnt fair, all you can do is just do what you can at your best and live your life to the fullest without regret.

4) "Cross server Tycoon => Save, and you can end up in top ( available for everyone, problem is to know how to do it. )" Unlikely to be the Top in CS tyhoon with those heavy cashier, however if you save and know how to do it, without spending diamonds, you can still top 200, even top 100 or top 50. So he is not totally wrong. For Single tyhoon, you can surely have a chance to Top without spending diamonds. Despite saying that, it also depend on your Server cashier, if they are super heavy cashiers, you still dont stand a chance to win top. But against normal middle cashiers, Top SS tyhoon isnt that hard.

Thank you again for reading my perspective (Not to offend to anyone, i am just too free right now. lol)
                  Aw really I'm enjoying this discussion you don't have to worry, talk as free as you want ^^

Anyway, I'd say some people simply don't care about him just like he never did for us (internal guild "story"), I personally dislike him 'cuz he was made me his target. Anyway, I can not say it's HATE since it's just a game, but can't say either I adore his person... Watching him cash against us (just like previous Rose Events against other cashers) it's always pretty fun. We all love events where server/guild has to unite to kick some cashers hmmm... back :P

And well he does whatever he wants with his money, none of my business, not like I care.

Btw, can someone really be banned for that?!!?! ("if he exploit the event using alt account to vote for main")

Well I tried 3 times going for TOP 200 , saved all I could even went for 50k gemology points and still nothing... It's pretty hard!

Comment

Originally posted by R233958846 View Post

Rules:
                    This event is making me so confused, but thank you for info

Comment

The Rules you stated apply only when you reach:

3. [Commander Selection]
                      Commander Selection Period: Feb. 6th (server time)
                      Commander Selection Requirement: All Heroes can run for Commander.

Commander Voting

Voting attempts are based on VIP level. The higher a player’s VIP level is, the more voting attempts s/he has. Free attempt(s) reset the next day.
                      Players can vote for themselves.
                      Players earn rewards each time they vote.
                      Players can purchase voting attempts.

http://angel.gtarcade.com/events/1804.html#newsConter

Comment

Do you know-

2) If everyone hate your so called cashier in your server, i am very sure if your whole server group together to vote for your so called non cashier, even cashier cannot win those vote without spending a hole in his wallet.

3) Since you cannot vote for yourself, and if you make an alt just to vote for yourself, it will take days to level up to 50 (maybe 2 weeks). by the time, this event is over. And if they really do have an alt to vote, they will get banned if you report, since it is going against the TOS, because it is exploiting event using alt account.

I don't agree with the higher your vip the more votes you get as all cashers have high vip so whats the point of any non-casher even trying to vote as you might find it takes 7 or more of your guild members to to promote the player they want to win, I play in more that one server like a lot of players & cannot run to the expense of buying diamonds in each I just want to play for the fun of the game, but find this rule trying to get more people to buy diamonds just to get a fair vote..

I agree some cashers are needed or the developers would just stop working on the game as i'm sure they don't do it for the love of it..... but some people spend way too much just so they can be #1 now that is sad......

Comment

Do you know-

Did u join the divine war yet ??
                          There u will see there is option for buying votes and you will see vote button benite everyone .. Not vote now since it starts on 3rd ..
                          So the voting rules stated under commander selection are valid in hero selection too
                          And for reporting an alt exploiting .. u need proof and i don't people are follish enough to announce everywhere that it is his alt after exploting ..

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
                            Did u join the divine war yet ??
                            There u will see there is option for buying votes and you will see vote button benite everyone .. Not vote now since it starts on 3rd ..
                            So the voting rules stated under commander selection are valid in hero selection too
                            And for reporting an alt exploiting .. u need proof and i don't people are follish enough to announce everywhere that it is his alt after exploting ..
                            Well his alt name is so similar it's more than obvious + all server knows it's his and we know he's cashing on it.
                            But yea i applied for divine war and I checked rules on GTArcade and it does say everything needed

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfish View Post
                              I don't agree with the higher your vip the more votes you get as all cashers have high vip so whats the point of any non-casher even trying to vote as you might find it takes 7 or more of your guild members to to promote the player they want to win, I play in more that one server like a lot of players & cannot run to the expense of buying diamonds in each I just want to play for the fun of the game, but find this rule trying to get more people to buy diamonds just to get a fair vote..

I agree some cashers are needed or the developers would just stop working on the game as i'm sure they don't do it for the love of it..... but some people spend way too much just so they can be #1 now that is sad......
                              Nothing in this world is fair, If you are Rich, you eat lobster, if you are average, you eat prawns. So if those vip spend money every month to stay as vip and increase the level, they should get more vote than non vip/cashier. It is not easy to keep leveling up, it take months to level up to level 8 even if you are spending diamonds regularly for your info.

If you are just playing for fun, why bother and being upset with rules trying to get players to buy diamonds for a fair vote, since nothing is fair in this world. Those cashier deserved more for a seat since they pay more (which is the only fair thing" you pay you get", can you grab a burger from a burger shop without paying? LOL)

Comment

Working...
                              X