Divine War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine War

Hi all .... the rule that only top 15 BR players can enter divine war is stupid rule . BR never matters its character build that matters . in my server many can beat the top BR players even with low BR by their char build. whoever made this rule should have not known the game or should be making a joke .

everyone hates that rule.... cause its stupid

BR calculates the total BR of your entire party.
    If you built your main strong enough, but your BR is 500k lower than the top15, even if you beat them, it's your bad luck.
    If someone else builds every hero from his/her party, even if someone lower in BR beats them, it's their luck at events like this.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

so what u mean is its a stupid rule but we have to bear it as we are unlucky ..... since when this game is played on LUCK ... The rule sucks im sorry if i was mean but it made many players mad and everyone is upset...

Comment

Originally posted by R2107487397 View Post
        Hi all .... the rule that only top 15 BR players can enter divine war is stupid rule . BR never matters its character build that matters . in my server many can beat the top BR players even with low BR by their char build. whoever made this rule should have not known the game or should be making a joke .

everyone hates that rule.... cause its stupid
        What you said above is true for BR never matters since lower BR can beat Higher BR. But What you said also tell me you too "have not known the game". Because you can increase huge amount of your BR by just applying some "tricks"/ adjusting your build for a short period of time and enter this divine war. Unless your differences in BR with those top 15 is way too far because they cash alot, you should be able to enter if you are "Really" such a good player.

"everyone hates that rule.... cause its stupid" Not everyone hate the rules, Those heavy cashiers love them. But that is their benefits since they are paying alot to play this game and they deserved a Seat in divine war.

No offend to anyone, just stating the facts. Have a good day.

Comment

It's a game, rules and events are made by the devs.
          Everyone will always dislike something or be mad about something, but that's how it is and it can be changed or not, that nobody knows.
          Not everybody might like this Divine war, but they need to accept it/endure it, even if they like it and can participate ( being in top15 ) or can't participate.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

so its made only for cashiers and players who are lucky .... should have said that clearly in rules i would not have bothered anyone. I thought this game is played by all kinds of players sorry if my statements hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Aronraziel View Post
              so what u mean is its a stupid rule but we have to bear it as we are unlucky ..... since when this game is played on LUCK ... The rule sucks im sorry if i was mean but it made many players mad and everyone is upset...
              This game is always about luck since it started. Luck on evolve for angels and heroes, Luck on tree spin for diamonds, Luck on % of your skill to cast, Luck on almost everything. Almost all events is based on luck, event beach event when you refresh to see what items you can open shells for, djinn merchant refresh, see if you get alot of 90% discounted items. Which part of the game tell you this game is not based on Luck?

Sorry to say but not many players are upset and mad, and you can still get free rewards for free voting as well(Luck again on numbers of vote as vip)

Comment

so its made only for cashiers and players who are lucky .... should have said that clearly in rules i would not have bothered anyone. I thought this game is played by all kinds of players sorry if my statements hurt anyone.
                Cashier deserved their seats because they pay for their BR. Lucky players who are Lucky Deserved their seat because they are lucky. Will you complain if you are the lucky one? Dont tell me you never been even once playing this game being lucky? My points is simple, Everything in this world is unfair, you just have to face with it and move on.

Sorry if my statement hurt anyone too. (Just too free today)

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                  Cashier deserved their seats because they pay for their BR. Lucky players who are Lucky Deserved their seat because they are lucky. Will you complain if you are the lucky one? Dont tell me you never been even once playing this game being lucky? My points is simple, Everything in this world is unfair, you just have to face with it and move on.

Cashers get enough bonuses without being given another easy ride in a new event if the idea of this event is to be voted for then why should they get an advantage over everyone else they should have to earn their seats like all others

Comment

so the game is only to be played by cashiers and lucky people is that what ur saying ...... great u r awesome man thank you for ur enlightening comments. I know they deserve benefit but also does other players a chance to get into events . Just they pay doesnt mean that others dont have chance to play ??? is it ???

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfish View Post
                      Cashers get enough bonuses without being given another easy ride in a new event if the idea of this event is to be voted for then why should they get an advantage over everyone else they should have to earn their seats like all others
                      Like i said, nothing in this world is fair, if they pay more, they get more, it is as simple as that. And it is not a free or easy ride, they paid every month for this benefit.

Comment

Like i said, nothing in this world is fair, if they pay more, they get more, it is as simple as that. And it is not a free or easy ride, they paid every month for this benefit.
                        You really aint grasping what i'm on about

Comment

so the game is only to be played by cashiers and lucky people is that what ur saying ...... great u r awesome man thank you for ur enlightening comments. I know they deserve benefit but also does other players a chance to get into events . Just they pay doesnt mean that others dont have chance to play ??? is it ???
                          Everyone have their time to be lucky, just that you dont know when, which mean every other players (as you stated) will have an Equal chance of Luck to get into an event.

Let me correct you again on this statement you made "Just they pay doesnt mean that others dont have chance to play ???"
                          It is Because they pay, that is why you have a chance to play. Without them cashing or cash alot, do you think you can really play this game for free or with little recharge? is it???

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfish View Post
                            You really aint grasping what i'm on about
                            I understand what you mean. But you dont understand what VIP mean. Their vip benefit include them getting more attempts on any upcoming events as well. Not just what they get for what you said as in bonus. Same thing for voting attempts, it is included in their vip benefit they paid for every month. So, if they paid, they get more. Hope you understand better now.

Comment

A simple thing its a rule and they are meant to be followed .. so yes we have to play the game in a way it is meant to be played ..
                              Its Not about casher .. it is about rules to play game ..

Comment

Working...
                              X