Expand Gauntlet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expand Gauntlet

I think it would make a improvement to gauntlet if we had a higher difficulty level with more path ways then the current 3 . With a larger active guild many players are unable to effectively participate in this event . Especially if there are several strong members there . By adding more paths it would allow more players the opportunity to enjoy and benefit from Gauntlet . Thank You .

Lokissa , Fireblade Ridge ,S91

Very good ideea, you should double the path, mirror existing one so can everybody have enough wolfs, we are 6 strong players in guild and more than 15 low lvl ones, they can hit anything becouse we kill everything inthere in 1 hit.... please, solve this .

Comment

Leveling the guild will increase the HP/def of the Gauntlet bosses and mobs.
      That's a reason why guild level was increases to 60 as well.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        Leveling the guild will increase the HP/def of the Gauntlet bosses and mobs.
        That's a reason why guild level was increases to 60 as well.
        That wont help at all, we are 15 - 20 ppl in gauntlet against 3 wolfs .... what can we do ? fight them naked so everybody can hit them once ?

Comment

Originally posted by Utzica View Post
          That wont help at all, we are 15 - 20 ppl in gauntlet against 3 wolfs .... what can we do ? fight them naked so everybody can hit them once ?
          What could be done would be that for guilds over level 35/40 let's say, to be a Heroic gauntlet, where mobs can hit twice harder than a main that has 400-500k BR, would that be ok?
          That way new players on newer servers won't get involved in this unless they level their guild too fast and pick Heroic one.
          Might be a good suggestion, depending on how many " yes " will get, I will see about it.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Every time that 2 players hit the same wolf we get bugged, if you will do something like Heroic Gauntlet, why not spread players on a bigger map with more paths ? Just seying that more wolfs will be better than stronger ones ...you can imagine that will be still 5-7 players on 1 wolf event if he is strong... just seying ..

Comment

Every time that 2 players hit the same wolf we get bugged, if you will do something like Heroic Gauntlet, why not spread players on a bigger map with more paths ? Just seying that more wolfs will be better than stronger ones ...you can imagine that will be still 5-7 players on 1 wolf event if he is strong... just seying ..
              Explain about that bug, cause I haven't encountered that one.
              Only bug with 2 players hitting the same mob/monster/etc is in TD.
              Also that was a suggestion. People are free to suggest what do they want, and if it's acceptable ( and not too much ) I will suggest it further to see the answer of the Team.
              Can always make a thread, post there just like how gauntlet would everyone would want it to be, what changes would be needed, and so on.

I fail to emerge

Comment

In gauntlet when 2 hit a wolf in the same time wont get the battle result window, you dont see the cd timer and if you leave and come back in gauntlet you are dead near angel.

Comment

In gauntlet when 2 hit a wolf in the same time wont get the battle result window, you dont see the cd timer and if you leave and come back in gauntlet you are dead near angel.
                  That's not a bug, it opens and closes fast the battle report window yes, and CD dissapears ( gets invisible ) but nothing " un-normal " happening.
                  If you count 10/15 seconds ( how much CD normally is ) then attack a different mob, you will see it works, no need to leave.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Sometimes hitting at the same time does toss you back to base , it doesn't kill you just puts you back to angel .

Comment

Very nice Gauntlet last night, stronger wolfes, good job.

Comment

Oh don't worry, when your server dies (God forbid), you'll be lucky to have 4-5 players attending gauntlet and be glad that the suggestion isn't implemented.

Comment

well they have made it rather beefy i no longer can 1 shot drakes and 110mil hp biggy had i had gotten a 50% inc to mail gold from it shame 250k gold kill cap didn't inc

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                            Oh don't worry, when your server dies (God forbid), you'll be lucky to have 4-5 players attending gauntlet and be glad that the suggestion isn't implemented.

My server died once already and is merged , for the moment we are safe )

Comment

I have had this problem too, shows how much damge was done but fight box doesn't open and you can't attack anything else until you leave gauntlet and rejoin.
                              Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

Working...
                              X