Lucky Tree Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Tree Event

Can you please, for the love God, make it possible for everyone to level up their tree this time. Let us smelt shards for nectar, trade aureus, earn it with devotion or something. This is the most ridiculous event on the game. It may as well be called the Cashers Tree. And may I add, don't just give us a few hours to get the nectar or some stupid surprise hot event. Give us a real chance to do this event. You don't know how irritating it is to see people with trees at level 4/5/6 or above and getting all this good stuff while the rest of us literally only get a few grains of dirt that are left behind. Either make it for everyone or stop doing it.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

After reset ( EU and other servers besides oceanic who already had ) will be 1-2 free nectars ( enough to level the tree from level 1 to 2 ).
    More events with Nectar I do not know if it will come or not, but this time players will be able to level their tree without spending. ( and not being VIP as well ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i am grateful for this, however i don't feel the event is really set good enough, allowing for a devotion bonus, smelting, trading, etc that gives all players a chance to level it up a few levels would be the most ideal, yes, this would mean that those who are cashing the event will still be higher leveled and getting more, i get it and agree they deserve it .... about 3/4 (give or take) of the players that say anything about the event don't like it or just want it revamped; it could be a good event if we would ALL get more out of it

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

its league of cashers so cashers tree fits perfect

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
          its league of cashers so cashers tree fits perfect
          lol, but true
          i have anything against cashers, but i wonder is it possible to keep personal lvl of tree for next event, that way is possible to lvl tree, slowly but still lvl up,
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            lol, but true
            i have anything against cashers, but i wonder is it possible to keep personal lvl of tree for next event, that way is possible to lvl tree, slowly but still lvl up,
            exactly, those that don't cash the game will never see level 3 if we can't have it carry over... they could just give us ALL a way to level it up a little more than just giving 2 extra nectar and expecting us to be happy

S195 Fox's Inn
            JennAngel
            Level 85+

Comment

They never will. Because it doesnt bring them money. When the event came back your tree is resetet. Maybe you can save up the lucky coins over the events. But to get something really good, you would need to ave up over a year. Normally you have only the chance to get 100 or maybe 120 of these coins if it appears everytime like it does this time. The good rewards costs more then 10k of this coins. So saving up is almost useless.

Comment

Working...
              X