No announcement yet.

Question regarding divine war (voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding divine war (voting)

As i understand the event it's for lvl50 above with 300k++ who votes can play the event. The chosen hero who will have the most votes will have a special privileged, am i right? or left? Others says it's only 1 player per server who gained the highest votes. I want to know because i made campaign in my server where in 90% of the population vote for me. i have a another co-candidate who spent and bought voting attempts to vote for herself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	boto.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	1765858

I want to know if 1 player per server or the players who votes can still play. coz if not? i will stop my co-server voting me, to show concern with my co-candidate if all of us can still play the divine war event. 7k diamonds for self voting is pain in the as$. so i can stop her also from buying voting attempts anymore i will give way if all of us can still play the event
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

considering it says a HERO and not HEROES, an assumption can be made that only 1 person is selected

Edit: A Hero can draw to select the servers faction
    Last edited by R2471526; 02-04-2015, 03:17 AM.

Comment

if ime informed correctly everyone who sign up gets to next round .. only the hero of the server can choose the server faction and have some higher induvidual rewards ... but not worth 1000's of dia's i think
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

As far as I'm aware, everyone who meets the requirements (300k BR, level 50, votes) will be able to participate. The winner of the vote is just your leader and gets special benefits + better rewards. Blame feather_of_sun if I'm not right. c:

Comment

The one with the higher votes will be the Commander and choose the faction for the server.
          If your votes are equal to him/her but BR lower, you will lose.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

but all can still play right? the one with highest votes only will have special privileged like choosing server's faction?
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
              As far as I'm aware, everyone who meets the requirements (300k BR, level 50, votes) will be able to participate. The winner of the vote is just your leader and gets special benefits + better rewards. Blame feather_of_sun if I'm not right. c:
              oww thanks kaitsuna
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

All on server who vote get to play but they are that selfish spending loads to go against wishes of the server I would keep going and make them waste some more

Comment

really this event can buy vote attempt by using diamond?
                  people's champion or diamond's champion?

Comment

Working...
                  X