1k daric the reason why I move from gta to r2g... :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1k daric the reason why I move from gta to r2g... :(

Yes, I'm a veteran gta player, have 2 toon, 74 and 79. The reason why I move from gta to r2g is because of this DARIC spend any amount/recharge any amount issue. Thats right, the 1k so called 'free' daric. Before this SS tycoon, it say 'Recharge any amount' which is terrible for light casher like me to spend USD3 x 5 = USD15 just to get that 1k daric.

Okay lets move on, in gta forum, I've learn that in r2g you can recharge 1 to unlimited diamond for free, which is very tempting of course. So, I investigate so called 'free diamond' and it was true that I can recharge every single day and able collect the prize 'recharge any amount'. Without any doubt, I join r2g loa new server and was hoping since then I've waited for this SS tycoon event and....

The prize for recharge any amount is changed from 1k to 200 daric. We have to recharge usd3 to get that used to be free 1k daric?

My motivation are down because of this... I can spend usd3 for game but what about other non-casher player? Why do I have to spend usd3 for something that is free before?

Lets play a game called 'What happen next?'
    Next SS tycoon earning 1k daric would be 'Recharge 1k diamond and earn 1k daric'...

Next time, don't expect me to vote for 'The best browser game ever'...

GTA and R2G have a lot in common, greedy.

What better on r2, GTA will nerf
    Whats better of GTA, R2 shall never get
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Blame the people who kept on going about how 'omg r2 so much better than gtarcade!!!!' and 'everyone should move to r2 instead!!!' on GTArcade forums.

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        What better on r2, GTA will nerf
        Whats better of GTA, R2 shall never get
        true, since GTA got 'the right of a dev' over R2, and R2 only a publisher..
        so stop blaming R2 for GTA shiit
        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
          true, since GTA got 'the right of a dev' over R2, and R2 only a publisher..
          so stop blaming R2 for GTA shiit
          Dont forgot Players were the one b1tching about it , otherwise GTarcade would never noticed about this .

Comment

It's okay, you can just go back to GTArcade anytime

Comment

u guys are the ones complained on GTA forum, now we got nerfed. thankyou very much.
              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

GTA have the game on facebook as well, and there you can recharge 300 diamonds, the reason why we have that too.
                The devs are from GTA, not R2, all we get from there, we put here.
                R2 has nothing to do with the new cashy stuff that come, and points can be gotten easily with or without djinni's merchant anyway.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  GTA have the game on facebook as well, and there you can recharge 300 diamonds, the reason why we have that too.
                  R2 has nothing to do with the new cashy stuff that come, and points can be gotten easily with or without djinni's merchant anyway.
                  but r2 can talk with gtarcade and ask if they can put back spend any amount
                  so all gonna be happy again :P

Comment

Then come back to GTA Jd dv?
                    This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                      YEa, close tarots, so we get less, and then reduce djinni darics to get even more less points , but yea just some more day /week of saving material and it is still doable.
                      Antifreeze
                      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

My point in this post is, change that 1k free daric to 'Spend any amount'. Not blaming on both platform, just blaming the dev for making us spending money after we spend almost USD400 on Lucky Treex2, which isn't lucky enough for me.

We are not 'bank' that can spend $3 per day for 365 days for something virtual.

When you change back that 1k free daric to 'SPEND ANY AMOUNT' I can assure you both players from gta and r2g are happy with this.

Why djinni merchant is important? To buy resources for bulk up our hero of course. We can't spend real cash/diamond on Shop just to buy 10 Seraph Stone for 300 diamond right, beside gaining tycoon point of course.

Talk about fairness in game, the game is fair for old casher, but not fair for newbies.

Both forum moderator on GTA and R2G failed to answer my question on why they change the requirement to get 1k daric. The only answer I always get is 'We are just the moderator, not the developer'.

The whole argument exist because of changes of 1k daric.

If you ask me why they change the rule from...

'SPEND ANY AMOUNT'

TO

'RECHARGE ANY AMOUNT'

TO

'RECHARGE 299'

To get that 1k daric, they just want more profit, more profit and more profit.

I won't be surprise to see if we have to recharge 299 to collect any prize from 'Omnipotence' and 'All-round Talent' in the future.

Comment

NGames lose out too. R2 gets the recharge every day for free by watching a vid, but we have to et 100 dias before we could could claim it. Now the rewards for the recharge any amount are so MEASLY non of us are doing it anymore. And now the spend any amount one, which is the only one we could actually use, is gone. Thanks a lot, GTA.
                          Alanna
                          Beserker lvl 73
                          980K BR
                          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                          Mystic lvl 72
                          1.1M BR
                          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
                          X