Divine Stone Synthing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Stone Synthing

A way to synth rare divine stones into epic and so on. Most of us do not need Rare and some don't need Epic. If we could synth 3 Rare into 1 Epic and 3 Epic into 1 Legendary. That would be a help. I would see no problem with keeping Mythic and Celestial the way they are. Synthing the low level ones would be a nice way to at least use some of them.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

i hope i explained that well enough
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

I agree with this, after getting the rare skills to a certain point the stones are useless, if they made a Skill chain with the rare skills like the Epic and Legendary skills or made it so we could Synth the stones it would help

Comment

I totally and utterly agree on this. I have thousands of these useless rare divine stones sitting in my inventory along with hundreds of useless rare books. Why do you keep us getting those books if we don't need them? This is a huge flaw in the game and should be addressed urgently

Comment

i like this idea too
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i have 9 lvl 9 rare skills and no rare stones soon i would really need something like this because Ill have no skills to upgrade in rare lol

Comment

Developers should applaud this great idea and be thankful, yet again they will ignore this and throw an idea which will be loved by the 99.9% of the community away.
              Feedback: Unhappy and ignored players lead to downfall of games judging from my mmo experiences since 1997.

Comment

+1 from me

Comment

i agree too
                  axileas s37

Comment

Working...
                  X