Vat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vat?

I want to recharge today (it was a hard fight with me to come to his decision) I was shocked to see you take 20% in word TWENTY percent VAT???
    This means if I recharge 10000 diamonts, I have to pay 20Euro VAT.

1 Euro = 1,1315 USD (06.02.2015)
    99,99 USD = 88,37 Euro
    20% from 88,37 = ~17,70 Euro
    Price including tax = ~106,04 Euro
    Your “price” = 111,35 Euro

How do you explain this internal inflation?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cheat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1765987

For sure I don’t pay 20% for nothing!

“In accordance with the new EU VAT laws, we will begin collecting VAT from European players on our English platform since Jan. 27th, 2015”
    As I start you didn’t have a GERMAN server!
    My suggest, move my character to a German server where I don’t have to pay VAT, or you get no cent anymore…

Sorry guys, what a cheek….

Hope this is correct in this folder which named “Feedback”….
    Last edited by NixusMinimax; 02-08-2015, 04:55 AM. Reason: correct text

Originally posted by NixusMinimax View Post
    I want to recharge today (it was a hard fight with me to come to his decision) I was shocked to see you take 20% in word TWENTY percent VAT???
    This means if I recharge 10000 diamonts, I have to pay 20Euro VAT.

1 Euro = 1,1315 USD (06.02.2015)
    99,99 USD = 88,37 Euro
    20% from 88,37 = ~17,70 Euro
    Price including tax = ~106,04 Euro
    Your “price” = 111,35 Euro

How do you explain this internal inflation?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125986[/ATTACH]

For sure I don’t pay 20% for nothing!

“In accordance with the new EU VAT laws, we will begin collecting VAT from European players on our English platform since Jan. 27th, 2015”
    As I start you didn’t have a GERMAN server!
    My suggest, move my character to a German server where I don’t have to pay VAT, or you get no cent anymore…

Sorry guys, what a cheek….

Hope this is correct in this folder which named “Feedback”….
    LOL... last I checked Germany was in EU which means it is included in the VAT law. And it doesn't matter what server you are on, it matters what country you are recharging from - if you are in EU - you pay VAT. Germany = VAT!
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Well its gonna stop me from recharging I think, 20% extra is too much for my budget.
      Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

For me it is too much too Rly cmmon we can buy stuff from all over the world without paying VAT bypassing the law but we cannot play without paying VAT !?

Comment

Originally posted by cecopenev View Post
          For me it is too much too Rly cmmon we can buy stuff from all over the world without paying VAT bypassing the law but we cannot play without paying VAT !?
          Ами позна! Новият закон на ЕС е за онлайн услуги и забавления...
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Easy solution for them to keep spending where it is for cashers, give xx% extra diamonds where xx is VAT

Comment

Originally posted by archiehem View Post
              Easy solution for them to keep spending where it is for cashers, give xx% extra diamonds where xx is VAT
              Easy? Lol, you realize that VAT is not something they put in their own pockets, don't you? If they give extra dias for VAT it will mean they will lose money....
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                Easy? Lol, you realize that VAT is not something they put in their own pockets, don't you? If they give extra dias for VAT it will mean they will lose money....
                No they will gain money they are not real diamonds you know, at the moment people are not buying as much, did you not notice the results of last cross server tycoon were lot a lower?

Give an incentive so people feel like they are not losing out to the VAT and they will buy again.

Why do you think The precious exists, do you think they are losing money for this too?

Comment

Originally posted by archiehem View Post
                  No they will gain money they are not real diamonds you know, at the moment people are not buying as much, did you not notice the results of last cross server tycoon were lot a lower?

Give an incentive so people feel like they are not losing out to the VAT and they will buy again.

Why do you think The precious exists, do you think they are losing money for this too?
                  Last CS tycoon results were lower because the rewards were soooo not worth it. And the Precious is an ad campaign, but it's not for every purchase you make, isn't it? The main idea behind it is to lower the profit from a single purchase but to increase the number of purchases instead. It's called promotion and most merchants do them from time to time. And for them dias ARE real money, because that's (part of) the product they sell after all.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    Last CS tycoon results were lower because the rewards were soooo not worth it. And the Precious is an ad campaign, but it's not for every purchase you make, isn't it? The main idea behind it is to lower the profit from a single purchase but to increase the number of purchases instead. It's called promotion and most merchants do them from time to time. And for them dias ARE real money, because that's (part of) the product they sell after all.
                    They were not just lower they dropped through the floor, from the previous tycoon I would of been in top players and I don't cash. That's how bad it is.

And your missing the point entirely, trying to hide behind they'll lose money you are wrong. Unfortunately I don't have the figures to prove it either way lets just keep an eye on these events and come yo your own opinion.

People think at the moment they are losing out and they are compared to previous, if you make so they are not they will buy its really simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X