Earlier Divine War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
    Divine War is boring as hell lol, no idea what ur talking about sammy. Anyway, for me the time is ok, shortens the amount of waiting from WB to Guntlet as I only do that. Luckly I have some experience from past games and joined a server from my time zone. Sad for those that didn't...
    For now it kind of is, but the event has a lot of potential. With improvements and with factions learning the ropes on tactical/strategical side, it would be an awesome event. Also, it's fun to battle/team with players from other servers on a massive scale.

Comment

i agree, these times are pretty naff... im not doing all nighters just to do it :L

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")
      |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
      . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
      . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
      . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
      |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Well, we got CS Clash, wyrm, alliances etc now, which pretty much changed the entire game (I really hope I don't hear any more moans about dead servers). Staying to the dopic, divine war needs some improvements. Right now it's not very fun. And osobena, I am GMT +2 as well, divine war at 23:30 is acceptable for me ^_^
        IGN: Zephyr
        S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
          Well, we got CS Clash, wyrm, alliances etc now, which pretty much changed the entire game (I really hope I don't hear any more moans about dead servers). Staying to the dopic, divine war needs some improvements. Right now it's not very fun. And osobena, I am GMT +2 as well, divine war at 23:30 is acceptable for me ^_^
          Lol, yeah, but you are on GMT server and I abandoned mine long time ago. I didn't get better things(Gauntlet was still late) in there than in my US East server and I have had so much time invested at my mage already that I decided to stick to my original character.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Fair enuf, hope you manage somehow, cheers
            IGN: Zephyr
            S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Working...
            X