multishot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multishot

is multishot worth the warsouls? burstshot is so better and heroes r there for AoEs already
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Originally posted by R2107385337 View Post
    is multishot worth the warsouls? burstshot is so better and heroes r there for AoEs already
    well, you can put it last on yer priority list, if you dont wanna use it. as fer leveling it up, youll level it up eventually, when youll find yerself with 50M warsouls with no foreseeable use.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

puncture is the best initial skill till L70 when get awakening, jungle law is best joint and mortal strike is best fin

i ran both numbers and WB tests

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
        puncture is the best initial skill till L70 when get awakening, jungle law is best joint and mortal strike is best fin

i ran both numbers and WB tests
        those may be good at WB but that doesn't mean they are effective on PvE and PvP

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          well, you can put it last on yer priority list, if you dont wanna use it. as fer leveling it up, youll level it up eventually, when youll find yerself with 50M warsouls with no foreseeable use.
          50M ? thats cute try 400m

Comment

multishot is one of the best skills I got in abyss and totems. as well it is my go to for zodiac battles... as for pvp and boss I find burst, prayer, (unless your main regularly survives a boss hit without using this or can survive a hit with this being set) strike the best combo without access to skill books. as for pvp that more depends on your team setup as well.
            hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
            feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

for pvp/most pve lighting awakening skill is best shadow strike when WB or other single target, law is way better than prayer for all fights cuz of extra % for cast ulti and not -hp, burst req. too much lucky on x2 hit were as puncture does solid dam and giv att buff...

Comment

Working...
              X