Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S Jokers more expensive than the L Jokers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Jokers more expensive than the L Jokers?

Click image for larger version

Name:	MP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	1766135

Okay, Master Poker is again for 80k points, advanced rank in HoC - 40k.... Why suddenly the S jokers are more expensive than the L? I mean, with vouchers for 80k points you can actually rank twice and if you are lucky enough to actually take first place you can have 3-4 L jokers but.... no S jokers, won't throw in the Aces too. I mean - you need to make at least 50k for 1 S joker. We need more S jokers by default, but now the price for 1 S joker is actually higher than the price for 1 L..... Doesn't that sound a bit illogical?
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

That is weird :P What they have done with MoP is stupid...just change it back guys, seriously. Bad enough what you are doing with tycoon, dont make another event into a a casher space. 1.2k cards isnt too bad...but any further and noone will be bothered anymore
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
      That is weird :P What they have done with MoP is stupid...just change it back guys, seriously. Bad enough what you are doing with tycoon, dont make another event into a a casher space. 1.2k cards isnt too bad...but any further and noone will be bothered anymore
      Actually in the way it is now I think it's more profitable to go twice with these 80k points. No point of making 80k at all for an L joker, if you can have it for a lot less than that from rank.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I went all out when DE came out in hoc and got her, now I got 3 L jokers and 1 S and needing more S jokers but not L
        hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
        feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Originally posted by zalex01 View Post
          I went all out when DE came out in hoc and got her, now I got 3 L jokers and 1 S and needing more S jokers but not L
          I suggest you make mini HoC then. S jokers for rank there.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
          X