Marvelous pumpkin, Gold feather, Mistletoe, White feather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvelous pumpkin, Gold feather, Mistletoe, White feather

I was wondering what to do with these now? There is no event we can use them on and I still have many of them (didnt had time to use them). Can we exchange them for something? It would be really great because we cant even sell them.
    Also, I have many of Aureus, Group ticket, Jade, Corundum, Sapphire, Mount Bonus card and Angel bonus card but I cant use them on anything. Any suggestions to use them somehow? To exchange them for something at least?
    Please someone answer and thank you

[212] Dragonrend Spires - Undertaker lvl. 70
    Last edited by xoxoN; 02-11-2015, 07:19 AM.

keep them in your inventory they wont let us exchange for anything if u didn't buy anything with them its yours to keep til u stop playing this game

Comment

We need a trash can in our inventory!!
      S8 Captive Amore
      IGN Legioness
      Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

let us smelt them
        No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

this keeps getting brought up and i agree, i just don't think after the amount of times it has been brought up that they are going to do anything
          Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
          JennAngel
          Level 85+

Comment

i think they plan on having the events again so you can use the stuff up then,

Comment

Working...
            X