FB Valentine sale joke??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Valentine sale joke??

IS this valentine sale a joke of some kind or? 100 awakening stones for 5000 dias on DISCOUNT? Someone mistakenly added one more 0??By shop pricing 8 epic flaming stones cost 1600 dias+ buying 4 tries at 30 dia each, makes 1720 dias for 100+ awakening stones even without crits.
    Fake discounts ftw...

Originally posted by R25516865 View Post
    IS this valentine sale a joke of some kind or? 100 awakening stones for 5000 dias on DISCOUNT? Someone mistakenly added one more 0??By shop pricing 8 epic flaming stones cost 1600 dias+ buying 4 tries at 30 dia each, makes 1720 dias for 100+ awakening stones even without crits.
    Fake discounts ftw...
    Tell that to GTA since they were the ones who made it

Comment

Originally posted by mcrae_tagway View Post
      Tell that to GTA since they were the ones who made it
      Will do when i go to play on GTA servers. Since i dont, ill tell to R2, they should do it.

Comment

would be really interesting to know how many people (if any buy any of these)

Comment

Originally posted by R25516865 View Post
          Will do when i go to play on GTA servers. Since i dont, ill tell to R2, they should do it.
          too bad nothing will happen about it, well if i work at R2 I wouldn't even bother to waste my time talking to GTA just to satisfy a single complain

Comment

5k dias and is 90% off =))))

Comment

Interesting to see this topic, seeing as this is no way the first time something like this has happened. One other interesting example was lycorax in yearly review, costing 99 diamonds to get, while group buy was on too. you needed to buy 10 times to get enough lycorax shards, every single purchase at max discount after group buy vouchers still being more than 99 diamonds. So even if you had all -1 shards for lycorax, buying him entirely from yearly review was cheaper.

I think LoA needs to pay a bit more attention to their math and double check sometimes so different events do not conflict in what they claim is the usual cost of an item.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                Interesting to see this topic, seeing as this is no way the first time something like this has happened. One other interesting example was lycorax in yearly review, costing 99 diamonds to get, while group buy was on too. you needed to buy 10 times to get enough lycorax shards, every single purchase at max discount after group buy vouchers still being more than 99 diamonds. So even if you had all -1 shards for lycorax, buying him entirely from yearly review was cheaper.

I think LoA needs to pay a bit more attention to their math and double check sometimes so different events do not conflict in what they claim is the usual cost of an item.
                They do have a true pricing list. Each event happens at different discounts. That's why u see discrepancies. I would really love to get my hands on that true pricing list. But oh well that is probably the one thing that is guarded at all cost XD.

Trust GTA to be on the ball for the true pricing of items. I saw on Chinese Baidu forum someone who used to work for GTA present a giant powerpoint slide show with pie charts/bar graphs and all kinds of statistic tools showing what ppl are buying and what they think that is stimulating these purchases and BR/item pricing relationship etc.
                This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                X