This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
    System that doesnt work 90% of time and only works usualy for US and couple more countries?
    Keywords . VPN , Sandboxie , CCleaner .Now u can be American , download virus on a excluded area and clear cookies effective .

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
      Keywords . VPN , Sandboxie , CCleaner .Now u can be American , download virus on a excluded area and clear cookies effective .
      So 3rd party program of which alot require some kind of payment? so u can get "free" dias. cool. And even then too much of those surveys are fake or not giving payment.

Comment

I said I was out but the temptation was to strong: VPN is NOT ALLOWED by all the surveys company and can (and many times will) lead you to a BAN.
        (and last time I checked it is NOT allowed even by R2 if I understand correctly the statement: "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.")

Have a nice day :P

Comment

Originally posted by Junefrain View Post
          I said I was out but the temptation was to strong: VPN is NOT ALLOWED by all the surveys company and can (and many times will) lead you to a BAN.
          (and last time I checked it is NOT allowed even by R2 if I understand correctly the statement: "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.")

Have a nice day :P
          Yeah many vpn are recognized by survey companies especialy as free versions use number of same adresses.

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
            Don't worry losing you is not a big deal, they still got tons of cashers....
            80k means 20k more points to spend, so thats more profit instead of losing cash
            Read what I wrote again, losing me is no big deal. I am just one person

But all our cashers stopped spending. Well except one.

And actually they do need players like me if there were only cashers there would be dead servers everywhere and people like me get those cashers spending think about it.

Comment

3rd party programs arent allowed INGAME , u can still trick the Surveys company , u only get blacklisted if u use maintream free VPN u need to find the right ones , Sandbox and CCleaner are too free .

Comment

3rd party programs arent allowed INGAME , u can still trick the Surveys company , u only get blacklisted if u use maintream free VPN u need to find the right ones , Sandbox and CCleaner are too free .
                and then that interfere to all other IP related things on your pc. Thats a hassle. Logging and clicking LOG IN and getting Dia is free

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
                  and then that interfere to all other IP related things on your pc. Thats a hassle. Logging and clicking LOG IN and getting Dia is free
                  That the problem of this community only know how to b1tch and put no effort , u get what u deserve .

Comment

Please genius tell me what of this statement do you NOT understand:
                    "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold."

No mention to:
                    - 3rd part programs
                    - ingame

Mentioned:
                    - illegally obtained
                    and, as YOU are admitting, you are TRICKING the Surveys company (thus obtaining dias ILLEGALLY)

If they only bother to check your account and actually ENFORCE their policy it will make my day xD

Comment

Please genius tell me what of this statement do you NOT understand:
                      "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold."

No mention to:
                      - 3rd part programs
                      - ingame

Mentioned:
                      - illegally obtained
                      and, as YOU are admitting, you are TRICKING the Surveys company (thus obtaining dias ILLEGALLY)

If they only bother to check your account and actually ENFORCE their policy it will make my day xD
                      Not only i didnt get banned on R2 ever , but whenever i get banned from the surveys u just can talk with those Support and ask for unbann .

Comment

Originally posted by Tzapasa View Post
                        that right and why should we care if the devs are from GTA "they have their event" or this its just a copy+paste thing and cant even change a tiny event ?

and i know its not ur fault but its kinda unfair for us

and why the hell do we have to compete them in other events where they have an huge advandage like tycoon where they can save all codes from other event and use them and get a nice boost
                        codes do expire and gta codes can only be used for specific character so making lots of character to give it to one will not work neither... there are also some codes that can be used for R2 only if you know how and where to find them because there are no announcement about those

Comment

You really don't understand how this kind of game works, so let me explain to you.

This games do live as long as f2p ppl plays them, so losing f2players = closing the game.
                          Let me elaborate:
                          * without f2players, the low-casher will stop cashing because where is the point in cashing if you lose anyways vs med/high-casher and don't have f2p to beat?
                          * without low-cashers and f2players, the mid-casher will stop cashing because where is the point in cashing if you lose anyways vs high-casher and don't have low-cashers/f2players to beat?
                          * without low/med-cashers and f2players, the high-casher will stop cashing because where is the point in heavy cashing if you lose anyways vs the 2-3 big whales and don't have med/low-casher or f2players to beat?

Do you start to see why ALL is based on f2players to keep going?

Lets imagine 1 server w/ only cashers, even better w/ only high cashers: in 2 weeks it will be closed because nobody pay to lose so 98% of ppl will leave in the first days and after that the remaining 2-3 ppl will leave too due to nobody to show their wallets ^^

So if 20k more means couple of f2players less, then it is a LOSS and no way more profit.

But I'm pretty sure you will keep kissing R2/GTA's a$$ despite how they treat their playerbase (you included).

Edit: typos
                          F2P are non-factor they are fodder here, just stepping stone or maybe dirt in the way, casher's only compete with another casher, light casher with proper strategy will beat medium casher, same with medium casher using proper strategy beats high casher...
                          So my point is losing F2P is just losing Whiners
                          And btw even free players can beat up to med casher if u play smart, and I'm pretty sure you're not one of those smart f2p
                          Last edited by lezickh; 02-13-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

That the problem of this community only know how to b1tch and put no effort , u get what u deserve .
                            Seconding this, people here at R2 complains a lot, well, if u check GTA forums they complain more

Comment

Originally posted by mcrae_tagway View Post
                              Seconding this, people here at R2 complains a lot, well, if u check GTA forums they complain more
                              And have devs who actually listen.
                              Alanna
                              Beserker lvl 73
                              980K BR
                              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                              Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                              Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                              Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                              Mystic lvl 72
                              1.1M BR
                              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                              Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                              Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                              Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
                                And have devs who actually listen.
                                When they rised the price from any recharge to 2.99 could be countend as listening to its players ( GTarcade players ) .

Comment

Working...
                                X