Valentine's chocolate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's chocolate

Is Dev full of ret ard people? Why we need waste time to look for the chocolate box?
    this event is total fail.
    Low lvl Mystic at S77

fail for me too...

little white one too...

wasting time harvest...

Comment

spend 5 mins a day lookin for dark choco and hey guys guess what....... only enough white choco for spending tons. *** event for even light cashers. Waste of time in general and way too complex.

Comment

yes, hard to get enough choclates for any decent reward on valentine shop, and not just me, many other has same issue -GUY DID YOU THINK ABOUT PLAYERS WHO CANT BE 24/7 ON WORK DAYS LOGED ON GAME??? i am at work , coming on game on about WB time and stay for few hours for seaphim wings ( i wont be able to collect even for them, and dont need , becasue allready have it)
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

just stop crazy cash they will hear you

Comment

Lol, I have a mega casher on my server and guess what? He said that event is not worth it and he won't bother with it.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

i using 0 dia and recharge 0 dia for this event also but i have goten fort to max lvl now and gona pik up 1 may 2 of the cheap cloths

Comment

event time is too short and cut everyone who cant log from work every 3 hours for any decent item at shop, -not to mention fights with kids on weekend when they need to leave their fb friends or game so i can pick a choco arround the map-losing that fight though
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Oh! Well For Me Yes Its Hard! FYI im Non-Cashers But I Got Dark Chocolate 167 Pcs and My White Chocolate Is 19 Pcs Still I Cant Buy My Target Items Thats Sad! But Thats Okay! always Monitor Your Hot-Events! Because Sometimes Theres Hot-Events Appears Quickly and last only for 1 Hour to 5 Hours Only always consistent in game!

NOTE:

i / We Hope You Extend The Valentine Events Thanks and Keep Up The Good Work!
                  Please Give ME / Us a Chance To Get our Target Items! Hope You Will ! Because Still February Is Still Happy Hearts Day Thanks You Very Much LOA! Godbless!

Comment

Working...
                  X