Why?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?!?!?!

You always say GTarcade and R2 are diferent platforms.But when got in angel and mount exlusive to do recharge any amount they rebelt and you got it remowed,but when we rubel when they had special events you wouldnt give us them.So what's your point???

P.S.-free recharge does not work for my contry anymore.
    P.S .2-sorry about my english
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

well said ! one rule for one a different for another,platforms hosting the game should have the same events for all the players ~we all play the same game it's only fair that those companies should try and work together to bring us, the customer, the same advantages ,no matter where we login from .

Comment

no point in arguing here. Try arguing at gta forum, im pretty sure the dev listen there. No dev here in this forum.

They just report to gta moderator and if lucky, gta forum moderator will report it to LOA dev, so I heard.

r2g mod > loa mod > loa dev (so I heard)

I actually don't really care about the free event, but what bothers me is they change the 'Recharge any amount' prizes, that is the reason why I move from gta to here, but I move at the wrong time, they change the bloody 'Recharge any amount' prize into something 'cheap'.

Comment

dont you understand that mods are just players , that only help relying information ? GTarcade is the developer ofc they ahve all the power .

Comment

Working...
        X