Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else lost Battle rating points for no reason?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else lost Battle rating points for no reason?

Three days ago my battle rating was 1.4 million. I synthesized some dodge gems. The gems I synthesized is not socketed and I didn't socket them. I didn't do anything but when I got out of that window, my battle rating went down to 1.39 million right before my eyes.

I let it go and just tried to continue playing and upgrading my character. Yesterday I was able to upgrade it and my battle rating is 1,411,200. Now when I logged in, it's 1,401,704.

If anyone knows the reason, can you please tell me or can you point me to where I can complain about this thing that is happening to my account.

I'm just a free player, I don't spend anything to buy for the game but I still try to make my character better.

I appreciate any information.

For the second part, maybe you changed your party? because that effects it.
    For the first part, are you sure?
    Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
    Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
    News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

I have the same problem, i mean i lose and gain 20k B.R. from time to time for no reason.

Comment

Same here, constantly loosing 17k - 20k daily up n down.. these has been going on for almost a week now n nothing has been done by devs to clear this bug..

Adssv (S23 Eclipse Tavern)

Comment

Same to you. But i lost my Battle Rating many time cause I use Battle medal wrong. But it is a mad game. the sestym is very mad

Comment

looks devs still dont know what to do with some fairy that cause BR fluctuation, BR droping affect almost only on agi, as i get from other players and threads
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

I think it is an issue involving the new fairy system... I lose 19,500 hen this happens and gain it back by raising my br occasionally...
              hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
              feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

I lost 37k then get it back it goes back and forth like that has been doing it for days

Comment

same here, since today up and down by 25K

Comment

tutu gave some1 on my server 9k agi.. when this fairy meant to not giv any agi at all seems fishy bug

Comment

Working...
                    X