Game evolution to fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game evolution to fast

Don't know if I am the only one that's getting left in the dust. The new items are awesome don't get me wrong. My inventory is full of odds and sodds that i can not complete. Polly shards, goddless wolf shards etc. Some players are newer then others so have no way to finish items that are helpful. I spend a little cash on the game and can not keep up with the Jones that spend tons. Would be nice to have a feature or events geared to us less fortunate lol. Maybe a choice of items for 50 loops angel shards, mount shards or recruiting shards like godless wolf The name of the game for developers is happy customers at all levels of spending Thanks for your time

name of the game is make money. you can play for free, but you will have to play by their rules. and those rules are to force you to spend. That's why they give us 120 different items to collect, but only 110 inventory spaces(just making those #s up for example), you want to keep the other 10 items, buy more spaces. You want to catch up to the other players, buy more items. You want to finish faster, buy more chests.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Funny they don't even give you the option to buy those item to complete. Lol so i guess money isn't the only driving force its mass confusion

Comment

i think you posted in the wrong forum, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by JerkyKing View Post
          Don't know if I am the only one that's getting left in the dust. The new items are awesome don't get me wrong. My inventory is full of odds and sodds that i can not complete. Polly shards, goddless wolf shards etc. Some players are newer then others so have no way to finish items that are helpful. I spend a little cash on the game and can not keep up with the Jones that spend tons. Would be nice to have a feature or events geared to us less fortunate lol. Maybe a choice of items for 50 loops angel shards, mount shards or recruiting shards like godless wolf The name of the game for developers is happy customers at all levels of spending Thanks for your time
          definitely wrong game
          IGN: Kill Me
          S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

I drink a lot lol

Comment

Lol. They really need to have a mass shop event so we can utilize all our shards...
              Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
              Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
              News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

is the inventory space limited?
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  is the inventory space limited?
                  No, just some random guy spreading rumours

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                    No, just some random guy spreading rumours
                    Lol, it's not not limited in LoA but I think the thread have been moved from another game's forum - there inventory might be limited.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Jerky's post is for LoA, yes. Everything there relates to LoA game.

Comment

this thread is about finish half completed projects. basically what we all wanted when the exchange event did happen but gave us the option for ****.

y should I give 220 out of my 250 needed xxx shards for some soulstones I get easier than the speed tyler response to a thread with a marginal amount of life in it... admit it I see you in here all the time.
                        hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                        feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Working...
                        X