Ungodly Soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ungodly Soul

Like the Thread title says i want to talk about Ungodly Soul.
    I understand that it should be not that easy to get them. But like it is right know its just ****.
    Best example where Tyoon. I mean if you reach the minimal amount of Points (last time 80k),
    you get one Imperial Print. But if you dont get in the 20 (what is nearly impossible on some servers) you get not a single Ungodly Soul.
    So in the end you have dozens of Imperial prints but cant use them. Even are there not many ways to buy them in some events. And if you
    can buy them, they cost so much that you maybe can get 3 or 4 of them. But you need 30 of them for normal Imperial gear pieces and 50 for
    advanced imperial gear. Is it possible to make them a little bit easyer available? I mean you still need the Prints and the lower equipment peace,
    which takes time too. I dont say give them away for almost nothing. But at least a buy option in some function that is always in the game would be nice.
    Like Dark Abyss. Somehting like one Ungodly Soul cost 250 Slayer Marks, 200 Purgatory Totems or 300 Nightmare Runes. Think that would be a good price for it.
    So everyone can get them but it takes some time to get enough.
    What thinks the community about it?

In SS tycoon you got imperial print for reaching min adv points, in last CS tycoon there were ungodly souls for reaching min points but no print, so make points in both and you will be bale to synch some imperial equip.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
      In SS tycoon you got imperial print for reaching min adv points, in last CS tycoon there were ungodly souls for reaching min points but no print, so make points in both and you will be bale to synch some imperial equip.
      How will you do that? SS was 80k Points and CS where 100k Points. If you dont cash you cant save up enough stuff to reach the advanced price points. If there lies some time between the two Events maybe, but the last SS Tycoon was on beginning of February and the last CS Tycoon where in the middle of January. Dont know what you get within 2-3 Weeks but i dont get enough to be able to make that possible.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
        How will you do that? SS was 80k Points and CS where 100k Points. If you dont cash you cant save up enough stuff to reach the advanced price points. If there lies some time between the two Events maybe, but the last SS Tycoon was on beginning of February and the last CS Tycoon where in the middle of January. Dont know what you get within 2-3 Weeks but i dont get enough to be able to make that possible.
        I usually prepare from 1 tycoon for the next - Djinni and Group Buy last 1 more day after tycoon is over and I stock up on gem cards. If there is beach in between them - I also hunt for gem cards. HoC - if I have cards and points I stock up on ore. These special shops like the Spring Festival we have now - more ore. Craft Master? Yes, you got it - ore.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
          I usually prepare from 1 tycoon for the next - Djinni and Group Buy last 1 more day after tycoon is over and I stock up on gem cards. If there is beach in between them - I also hunt for gem cards. HoC - if I have cards and points I stock up on ore. These special shops like the Spring Festival we have now - more ore. Craft Master? Yes, you got it - ore.
          First im a free Player. So i dont get that much Group buy tickets. Same goes for Djinni. HoC i save up to get finally a new Hero. But because R2 raises the Rewards so you get the Last Joker for 80k Points i need now 1600 Card Vouchers instead of 1200 like it was before. Beach i get as well not that much Shell Vouchers. And then you still need luck to get some energy cards. Last time i got over the whole Event only 3 Energy cards.Craft Master ok but that Event runs now. Last time is a long time ago. And here too i dont get much stuff there beause of free user. Those Events like Spring Festival is true. There you get much Ore. Problem is last time such event was on was with the Feathers if im right. And there R2 closed the complete Event at the same time. So no 2 days to use leftover items. That leads me to have still close to 700 White Feathers and some gold feathers. I cashed a little since a year ago. At least i cashed for Vip. But R2 ****** up the game so much that it isnt really worth it in my eyes. They only increase the casher stuff, produce more bugs then china have population, gave away creapy "compensations" and still need years to fix bugs which where known since christi birth. So throw money in their throats until they say stop is in my eyes some kind of idiotic why i even stopped to cash for vip. And i think we all remember the absolutely great Valentine event. The only thing i ask for is a fair way (which helps cashers as well as non cashers) to get imperial stuff without cashing like crazy. Is that really too much?

Comment

Imperial stuff is the ultimate gear last I remember? Obviously they are bound to be slightly harder to get? I duno what to say... patience sure has such a high role in this game. Probably my best available tip
            IGN: Zephyr
            S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Working...
            X