Story Writing Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Writing Event!

Hey guys! Orixy here! The roleplaying section is severely missing some stories, and so I thought of a way to encourage you guys/girls to write stories! We need some stories concerning 3 things and they all have rewards.

1. Write a story about Polly, Berserker Claw and the best writer will get a reward. 100 Diamonds are probably included in the rewards. Same as below.

2. Write a story about Polly and the best writer will get a reward. 50 Diamonds are probably included in the rewards. Same as below, I will message you in the R2 Forum messagging with your code.

3. Write a story about any angel, besides Polly, or about a hero/heroine and the best writer will get a reward. I will Message you and give you a list of the rewards.

If you guys have an alt account on GTArcade, you will be able to receive the rewards, because i tested it. If you don't, it might work, might not.

Write for whichever one you choose, as many times as you want.

POST REPLIES IN THE ROLEPLAYING SECTION!!!!
    Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
    Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
    News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

0_0 really??? you can gift dias? also is this contest even allowed? and third I posted a story recently in the forum off topic recently... y not check that out? (link \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ link)
    hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
    feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

I can. I dont need your account password or username. Its called gift codes........ And contests are allowed.

Random stories dont really count, but the first one is reaally good. Nice job dude.
      Last edited by Drakethefirst; 02-18-2015, 07:48 AM.
      News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

I'm more of a free line writer than set out to a goal of something... if you want I could post more of my works

(thou the inn of Panzer's House is one of my best ones I can post 'forum rules apply' ;p)

did start a story for my clan thou... may intrigrate it into this
        hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
        feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Gift codes? If they are from the GTA forum, they won't work here or in NGames, Orixy.

Why do you think they ask for ur IGN and so on in events like this? They make your gift code box eligible for it, and noone else's. If you want to participate in the GTA forum Event, let's go Cupid in LOA, you have to have a GTA acc, with a GTA charac, put in ur own IGN and sever, and recive the rewards in ur own message box :P

Unless I am sorely mistaken, there is no way of getting around it. Even using a code in ur acc on another server doesn't work.
          Last edited by Shanrou; 02-18-2015, 03:37 PM.
          League of Angels
          S96 Alanna
          Beserker lvl 71
          Fortuna lvl 85
          Sterling Moonbeam
          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
          850k BR+
          Guild: Legendary
          Blood and Jade
          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
          Bayi/Zhi
          War Urso 7*
          45k BR+
          Guild: Eternal

Comment

Well, you can write for fun still. Theres a chance it works; a chance at diamonds.

Comment

Working...
            X