Merger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merger

R2 has open[SIZE=6]ed too many servers too fast S237 IS SUFFERING BADLY AND NEEDS A MERGER TO SURVIVE

Good Luck with that. Our server has only about 12 active members and 2 guilds at this point in time and one of guilds is going to be disbanded really too soon (which will take 4 daily active members quitting and then a few of the weekenders, leaving only the one guild with about 6 or 7 active members. we can not even get TAs done. we have been trying to get a merger for months now.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDoll View Post
      Good Luck with that. Our server has only about 12 active members and 2 guilds at this point in time and one of guilds is going to be disbanded really too soon (which will take 4 daily active members quitting and then a few of the weekenders, leaving only the one guild with about 6 or 7 active members. we can not even get TAs done. we have been trying to get a merger for months now.
      sounds like my server, we basically only have one guild. there are 3, but we are the only real active guild. the other 2 have members that come on every so often. there are like 10 real active players

Comment

the same problem on S100

Comment

instead of making new servers, they need to start merging the dying servers. I know I do not plan to start all over on another server when i spent money on my main and LOTS LOTS of time. I do not expect it to merged with a newer one for that would not be fair to the new players. Merging servers with 10 or so of each other would be good and hopefully make the game fun again and more enjoyable.

Comment

I fully agree with needing merger ... we have hard time completing events do to some of lack of ppl and bugs with events ... pls look at this.

Comment

fix ur game pop are leaving this game

Comment

Working...
              X