Magic Socketing Rod and Godless Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Socketing Rod and Godless Wolf

As every1 noticed we get more and more fuse gems, with less and less chances of using them. The magic socketing rod was removed from HoC, and they closed Tarrot. How are we supposed to use those fuse gems? Not every1 can get 20x MSR from Nightmare Abyss. Give us a way to get MSR so we can actualy use those fuse gems that we get. And why aren't we ( [S231] ) getting free Godless Wolf shards like all other older servers got?

Best place for the magic socketing rods is abyss and the shell event when open. These two should provide enough chance for what you need.

Comment

U say that because u probably have over 1mil BR and u can get nightmare stones from abyss, but not every1 can get those. and beach is not that often and we usualy go for cherube from beach shop. We need a more practical way of getting adv socket rods. Maybe in guild shop? i don't even mind paying 100honor for 1 adv rod.

Comment

Yes I did think after I posted it that Abyss was only good if high BR, so once a month within Shell shop is not enough.

Comment

alliance shop

Comment

Originally posted by binladen15 View Post
            U say that because u probably have over 1mil BR and u can get nightmare stones from abyss, but not every1 can get those. and beach is not that often and we usualy go for cherube from beach shop. We need a more practical way of getting adv socket rods. Maybe in guild shop? i don't even mind paying 100honor for 1 adv rod.
            with most things in this game, you gotta make a decision as to what you want more and not expect to get everything you want easily. you usually go for cherub stones in beach event, so that is your choice, but you can get quite alot of socket rods easily from there. Every so often, hoc has socket rods also. Abyss has socket rods, treasure map has socket rods, and when tarot cards was open, there was socket rods there also. Lots of places and events have them, sometimes you gotta give up something to get something else you want.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
              with most things in this game, you gotta make a decision as to what you want more and not expect to get everything you want easily. you usually go for cherub stones in beach event, so that is your choice, but you can get quite alot of socket rods easily from there. Every so often, hoc has socket rods also. Abyss has socket rods, treasure map has socket rods, and when tarot cards was open, there was socket rods there also. Lots of places and events have them, sometimes you gotta give up something to get something else you want.
              I was going for cherube in beach 'cause i didn't had fuse at that time + i tought i could just buy adv rods from tarot. Before they closed it without letting us know. + u need 3 cards of 7spade to get sockets in HoC and i only have 2. Abyss you need to be strong enought to get nightmare runes, and ... come on... treasure map? seriously? what the hell am i supposed to do with 1 adv rod that i get from treasure? =]] And for tarot as i said... It's close now. I tought it was a "everyday" event so i didn't buy adv rods in advance so now i have practicly no way to get adv rods. i stay with 3 fuse gems ( lvl 6, 7, and 8) in inventory...

Comment

Originally posted by binladen15 View Post
                I was going for cherube in beach 'cause i didn't had fuse at that time + i tought i could just buy adv rods from tarot. Before they closed it without letting us know. + u need 3 cards of 7spade to get sockets in HoC and i only have 2. Abyss you need to be strong enought to get nightmare runes, and ... come on... treasure map? seriously? what the hell am i supposed to do with 1 adv rod that i get from treasure? =]] And for tarot as i said... It's close now. I tought it was a "everyday" event so i didn't buy adv rods in advance so now i have practicly no way to get adv rods. i stay with 3 fuse gems ( lvl 6, 7, and 8) in inventory...
                All i was doing was listing different places you can collect magic socket rods. If there are no events with them now, and you want them now then spend diamonds for them. If not, you can be like half the other players and collect what you can when you can until you have enough for what you want.

Comment

my advice dont use cards for magic rods, go get the ore instead .. waitting for next beach is your best chance of getting the stuff really fast, since in beach shop 2nd page -> 2 rods = 10 points for 20/20 per day to purchase .. play smart.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    Every beach treasure giving 240 magic sockets for now (without spending ANY shells)... Dark abyss giving like 10-25 ms per day for ones who can afford it...
                    Pointless complain, really. And about subj argument: Where we getting more and more fuses? Totally unreasonable argument, I don't get any new fuses like "more and more".
                    This may be true if you spend like 5k bucks on each event.
                    And ya, I told devs about magic rods removing from HoC like 9 months ago, they just ignored it.
                    yea - everyone ignores u cuz u r a troll that thinks he knows everything - no one wants to hear from u - not even the devs. - so why dont u just shut it and let everyone else play in peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X