gauntlet in CS tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauntlet in CS tycoon

kindly remove gold from cs tycoon...my server always falls on 2 gauntlets per cs tycoon and it makes huge difference in gold ranking which in turn affects the overall ranking in cs tycoon. or else make cs tycoon for 6 days event so every server gets 3 gauntlets in each tycoon.
    ps:- my rank before gauntlet >50, after gauntlet, my gold rank 600+......thank you.

same for my server... always 2 gauntlets during cs tycoon... UNFAIR

Comment

and its the same for most of us so why would you want to remove it when you still can get points from it.

Comment

No the other servers mostly have 3 gauntlets during cs tycoon, so or make it a 6 day event so everyone has 3 gauntlets... or re-arrange the schedules so every server has gauntlets on the same day..

Comment

Originally posted by R224461266 View Post
          and its the same for most of us so why would you want to remove it when you still can get points from it.
          check gold rank in tycoon after each gauntlet. there are pple getting more than 25k tycoon pts from 1 gauntlet alone. so if they hv 3 gauntlets in tycoon they get 75k tycoon pts and the other server with only 2 gauntlets gets only 50k pts. i hope u are not a noob :/

Comment

it will be nice that CS tacoon last for 6 days, but probably req points for advanced rewards will be 150k or more, no problem for high lvl and cashers but low-mid lvl free players will stand more behind, and plus rewards after top 200 become more and more useless
            though, SS tycoon isnt affected with that 2 or 3 gauntlets, because all has same conditions
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
            X