Compensation and customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation and customer service

Please please get this right, you currently have compensation for TA and CS.

What about Abyss, Raiders.

Even if were not recharging diamonds most players pay for VIP the cost of which is the equivalent to a subscription service, having played a lot of MMORPG in the past I have got to say the service here is probably the worst I have come across.

I actually don't think you care for you subscription service players one bit at this point in time, you don't answer bug reports, you don't respond to the feedback and helpful suggestions, I'm guessing you don't even read these. But before I quit ill get this off my chest.

If your going to run a subscription service i.e. VIP your service had better be much better than it is now, and holiday for the bugs encountered for this kind of game are not an excuse.

The compensation used to be adequate when you had these issues but lately the amount of bugs and the events are destroying the game.

You have increased the points requirements for Tycoon, and lowered the prizes.

At the moment we cant do Abyss, no points from upgrades.
    Raiders is broken same as abyss plus resources.
    Tarot is down, loss of points on resources from the shop, and also rewards in little helper is not equivalent to what I could get manually, and my memory isn't even that great.

Lets move onto hot events and events in general.

Again it's a subscription yet I don't see much rewards outside recharging too many events recently are diamond only, what happened to consume regain for example? What happened to the treasure chest, chocolates. I thought for one moment with spring event you have turned a corner 2 days of good rewards available, then removed for the next five days.

I'm sure I am missing a ton of issues, I will let others fill in. Again for the money involved in VIP you need to be far more professional, one moderator answering questions and placating people doesn't fool me and it won't fool most other people.

- When TC crashes, we do not get the amount of badges we would have gotten.... if we get compensation.
    - As far as not getting as much for events, it is all about the money. They give a sample and if we want more, we need to buy it. Which isn't going to happen on my end. Yes, I do think they should give us more than they do.
    - Tycoon is a good example of one of my previous points. The events are being based on the fact that a lot of people have leveled up and it is easier to get stuff. This is making it harder on the new people and chasing they away from the game, not bringing them in and keeping them.
    - Consuming Regaining is one that I have been saying is long over due, among other events. I don't see why this isn't being done.

In general, I agree that thing have gotten a lot worse in the past few months.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

Working...
    X