Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

game over

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
    extra resources .. sorry but u just turned to be one of the bigggggest idiots i ever encountered .. sorry but you are such an IDIOT .. omg ..
    Double spire? double zodiac? double everything just time it properly on the correct hot event and you will get more resources

Comment

I have a family and social attributes "my friend", cant spend all day long playing LOA like u are .. my advice get a girlfriend stop touching yourself. there is an entire world outside the room youre spending time and effort trying to convince us that there is always something extra ... i can bet u even scored max in tarot each day .. this is useless and ill stop replying to this due i said everything it was to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
        I have a family and social attributes "my friend", cant spend all day long playing LOA like u are .. my advice get a girlfriend stop touching yourself. there is an entire world outside the room youre spending time and effort trying to convince us that there is always something extra ... i can bet u even scored max in tarot each day .. this is useless and ill stop replying to this due i said everything it was to be said.
        Oh, now you're making blind assumptions?
        Let me tell you what I'm the same as you are, working 11pm- 7am, and a second job 8am-3pm, getting wasted at the bar during weekends...
        The only difference is the mental capacity to figure out how to play this crappy game properly, and yes I can score max tarot per day only spending extra 20-40 energy card see the difference of memory skills?

Let me tell you an advise as well, go to the gym, eat properly, take vitamins, that might be able to improve your brain too "my friend"... and once again 凸(-_-)凸

Comment

Haha .. sure u wanna get 4 digit IQ .. why to use the bugs of raider and totem and etc. in your advantage .. right ?
          and he has the right to complain about the bug not getting fixed which are daily features of the game ..

Have fun till ur server is alright .. then will see who complains ..

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
            He said "Game Over", I am just reminding him to leave, since he wanted it himself, and yes it will solve the problem he won't have to worry about the game not working if he leave, and forums wil lose another whiner too.
            Just like shooting 2 birds in 1 stone..

Here's my reply to your advise 凸(-_-)凸
            People like you are the reason why R2/GTA etc. make what they want. Half of the game is bugged and they doesnt care a **** about it. All because of Idiots like you. Many people invested a lot of money (their problem) but also a lot of time. They get a lot of money and still they do nothing. Only want more money. Again all because of Idiots like you. Even if all players who dislike the current situation would quit, they are still too much idiots like you (and crappy casher) who still play. Your comments sounds to me that you are just dumb and it doesnt care you if someone do something thats wrong. You are one under many and not even a real personality. Just someone who walk with the masses. And yes i said 3 times Idiots. Nice dont you think? 凸(-_-)凸

Comment

someones fighting with another on every thread. whats with this forum lately?
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Yes, and it is not COUNTING the attempts so you CANT get the devotion and HOT EVENT rewards w/o spending $$$...is this a ploy to get more $$$??? Bad thinking on management's part...this will cause a lot of players to leave. You put bots in CS Tycoon to spur competition and now this??? Failed logins??? Come on now...some of us have played over a year and see this as highly suspicious. :/

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                  People like you are the reason why R2/GTA etc. make what they want. Half of the game is bugged and they doesnt care a **** about it. All because of Idiots like you. Many people invested a lot of money (their problem) but also a lot of time. They get a lot of money and still they do nothing. Only want more money. Again all because of Idiots like you. Even if all players who dislike the current situation would quit, they are still too much idiots like you (and crappy casher) who still play. Your comments sounds to me that you are just dumb and it doesnt care you if someone do something thats wrong. You are one under many and not even a real personality. Just someone who walk with the masses. And yes i said 3 times Idiots. Nice dont you think? 凸(-_-)凸
                  It's also because of players like you that i enjoy playing this game... your hate gives me pleasure, I just noticed you were following me on my other post, might as well lick my butt too since u like following me

Comment

It's also because of players like you that i enjoy playing this game... your hate gives me pleasure, I just noticed you were following me on my other post, might as well lick my butt too since u like following me

dude your one of the biggest lame replyer here dont you see everyone respond to you in a negative way ??
                    or are you just a dumbass troll also ??
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

CONCLUSION lezickh asked about you on asgard .. 10 of 10 said .. about u loveing always to be smartest and the most adorable then again all 10 said .. leave him alone .. his knowledge is also based on others so he just imitates and verry often irritates people .. by theyir definition .. u turn to be a bad joke .. guess u have to live withit.
                      END
                      Last edited by p0lal3la; 02-28-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                        dude your one of the biggest lame replyer here dont you see everyone respond to you in a negative way ??
                        or are you just a dumbass troll also ??
                        Of course the truth hurts, weak always hate the strong.
                        It is better if every single one of you team up against me but the fact still remains that dumb(other guy) + dumb(you) doesn't equal smart

Comment

Of course the truth hurts, weak always hate the strong.
                          It is better if every single one of you team up against me but the fact still remains that dumb(other guy) + dumb(you) doesn't equal smart
                          lol every single one of my team ?
                          my first reply whas just about buggs
                          i only watched and observed the rest of the reply's .. you should read back and rethink how you should reply to posts .. or you just wanna be an ******* or troll ? thats up to you .. last reply from me on this tread so dont borther to reply.
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

soo...what i see from this post is 1. loa isnt fixing any bugs and
                            2. lezickh is OPENLY ADMITTING TO ABUSING GLITCHES, pretty sure ToS says that is a bannable offence right? So can a mod take care of this please and give this abuser of glitches what they deserve (and in case he attempts to change what he says Ill post a screenshot so it doesnt run away like his mouth)

Click image for larger version

Name:	admission of guilt.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1709000

Also, getting a max score on tarot everytime to me is almost admitting that you are very likely cheating. There are times where I make 0 mistakes from flips and dont even make it to round 8, meaning you likely have something other than "memory" helping you succeed if you max tarot every day with minimum extra flips.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                              soo...what i see from this post is 1. loa isnt fixing any bugs and
                              2. lezickh is OPENLY ADMITTING TO ABUSING GLITCHES, pretty sure ToS says that is a bannable offence right? So can a mod take care of this please and give this abuser of glitches what they deserve (and in case he attempts to change what he says Ill post a screenshot so it doesnt run away like his mouth)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128367[/ATTACH]

Also, getting a max score on tarot everytime to me is almost admitting that you are very likely cheating. There are times where I make 0 mistakes from flips and dont even make it to round 8, meaning you likely have something other than "memory" helping you succeed if you max tarot every day with minimum extra flips.
                              Are you even sure about that? zero mistakes will take you to lvl 9, and still have 20-30 flips at beginning.
                              Another dumb guy has joined the dumb team, you people keep showing up.
                              After clearing 9 u get +40 flip then spend extra 20-40 then u clear all the way to 14.
                              It's just a simple memory game which you are not capable of clearing

Comment

EAST Servers are experiencing some bugs/major game issues and we are aware of it.
                                We appreciate your patience while we work to make the game better.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                                X