What else can I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What else can I do?

I have been having issues topping berserker's in clash, but when I compare and do a comparison fight I win. Then I attack them in clash and I lose terribly. I am a sorcerer and from all the forums across the net everyone says a sorcerer should win. Can someone give me tips or tell me what I might be doing wrong? The server is newish (started this month) so I haven't had access to a lot of the extreme things like large bling varieties many other servers have, but I thought I was doing well. If you are willing to help please let me know what info you would like to see or know?

Thank you!

without gaveing details on your account party setup gems skills and from ur opp .. i/people cant help .. sometimes this is happening espec when u eliminate in arena and lose in com .. its verry much about statistics .. but yes .. mage should win.

Comment

If you need more than my character let me know.
      Last edited by R22994491; 02-28-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOA1.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.2 KB
ID:	1709006

I have my Nether Knight and Zwei I rebirthed them yesterday which is why they are no longer 55.

Comment

I read in a forum that best for mage would be - magic attack, agi, crit, hp, and then a defense gem...

but ive had people tell me...use dodge....defense....hp and magic gems...so im kind of thrown i wouldnt have imagined the dire need for those gems.

my zwei and nether knight are rebirthed....i have seraphim lvl 53 celestial upgrade
          Last edited by R22994491; 03-01-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

use dodge, it would be better for you from my opinion :|

Comment

Working...
            X