Dark Abyss points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Abyss points

With this current batch of bugs most people can only use "Quick Challenge". So we all take 100 Goes
    This should result in 900 stars each, but only 1 person got that amount.

Why?

"Quick challenge" uses rewards same, as was from your own latest completed normal challenge. Most people have completed 100 stages, but not as best as is possible (3rd boss always, with 3 stars = 9 stars for each stage). Only this gives 900 stars.

Comment

lwk is right, u must beat all last boses on 3 starts and u get after 100 stages 900 stars, and than autochalenge gives u 900 points all the time

Comment

Originally posted by lwk View Post
        "Quick challenge" uses rewards same, as was from your own latest completed normal challenge. Most people have completed 100 stages, but not as best as is possible (3rd boss always, with 3 stars = 9 stars for each stage). Only this gives 900 stars.
        Doesn't actually give 900 points, I've done this time and time again and I never get 900 stars

Comment

I have a track record of 897 stars on abyss I auto get every time... (I got 6 stars on stage 98... not going to try to get under rank 20 again... to much a waste for 3 stars)
          hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
          feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

It is a bug so I will post on the bug section.

Comment

lol it is not a bug, i alsow got 900 stars in 100 lvl :|

Comment

to clarify... reaching 100 does not mean 900 stars... that is the MAX you can earn from it. unless you are saying that you got 3 stars on the hardest difficulty for all 100 levels (including the first 50 people usually overlook) and you not getting the 900... this is not a bug.
                hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                  lwk is right, u must beat all last boses on 3 starts and u get after 100 stages 900 stars, and than autochalenge gives u 900 points all the time
                  Originally posted by zalex01 View Post
                  to clarify... reaching 100 does not mean 900 stars... that is the MAX you can earn from it. unless you are saying that you got 3 stars on the hardest difficulty for all 100 levels (including the first 50 people usually overlook) and you not getting the 900... this is not a bug.
                  All these guys explained pretty clearly.

Therefore, not a bug.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

"All these guys explained pretty clearly."
                    No they didn't, that's why I did not understand. The missing element would have gone something like this;

Although you are attacking the highest level boss on each level there is a random element. This is the amount of stars given on the ASSESSMENT level. This can be seen after the battle on the VICTORY pop-up. You can be awarded 1, 2 or 3 stars for this.

I hope this helps anyone else confused about this.

Edit. Ignore the "Random Element" part, that's wrong. See the following posts.
                    Last edited by Fazer600; 03-06-2015, 03:58 PM. Reason: Vote UKIP

Comment

It's not random. Number of stars depends of number of rounds of combat. So, just killing enemy fast gives 3 stars.

Comment

It's not random. Number of stars depends of number of rounds of combat. So, just killing enemy fast gives 3 stars.
                        like this guys said , if u kill them in 5 rounds or less , u get full stars , dont remember for the others .

Comment

Thank you both, good info.
                          I have not had enough time to find the correct numbers but 5 or less = 3 stars.
                          6, 7, 8 = 2 stars
                          11 = 1 star.

Comment

if kill during round 5 or below 3 star... if round 10 or below 2 star is round 30 or below 1 star

1-5 = 3 star
                            6-10 = 2 star
                            11-30 = 1 star

Comment

900 stars = normal and nightmare abyss all together with 3 stars x3 multiplyer. I just did that today
                              IGN: Zephyr
                              S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Working...
                              X