Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Server Merge on S228 Anvils of Abar !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 Team , please liseen us and other servers, we realy need merge in order to keep goying.

Yanng S228 LVL 80 Hunter

Comment

R2 Team , please liseen us and other servers, we realy need merge in order to keep goying.

Yanng S228 LVL 80 Hunter

true our server has lost many players cos of less player ..players find it difficult to run TD,INFERNO, and most player cant even run team arena ..and by that i meant there are 1 or more team playing TA and it hard to complete a task so before we lose more player R2 will have something in mind for us to merge our server ty

naTsu s228

Comment

Please merge as with some other server. Ours is just going to be dead. It's even hard to get TD and Inferno run because of small amount of active players. Right now we are just few players left active and I dont know how long we can continue if people start quiting because of the lack of players.
        Not everyone has the time or attention span to carry on this game for a long time. So some servers are left with only those who are willing to spend, enjoy and have a great time.If R2games team will help us to merge the server will reborn, the competition will grow,the interes of players will increase to play and to develop. R2games will get an increasing income from the new merged server and players will enjoy play again.
        I'm one of the players that spend aloot to develop ( in terms of money and time ) and I want to do it again, if I see that we have a good reason to invest.

Thank you in advance, and I personaly belive that R2Games team will find a way to merge our server.

Demete II, ranger lvl 77, S228 Anvils of Abar

Comment

Hey r2, server merge please.. s228 is already dead only around 8-10 are active dailes...
          IGN: Bassandra

Comment

Working...
          X