Where u hide the compensations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where u hide the compensations?

Seriously now, give us the compensations. Yes, that's right compensations, as in more then one, i could make a full list with the bugs this game had in the last week and the loss of events and rewards we had during.
    Just saying it, you guys posted on announcement info, had the courage to add, we will give compensations (on each server had been seen that msg) after the update....and there are none.

Don't delete this post, is just a general statement, and in fact a really good question that needs a reply
    [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

desperately needs compensation... them dragon crests!

Comment

Your quitting the game anyways so compensation doesn't matter to you anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mcrae_tagway View Post
        Your quitting the game anyways so compensation doesn't matter to you anymore
        i quit shadowbound yeah months ago....and started loa, i was to lazy to modify my signature.
        [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

Hmm yes compensations .. oh dear those precious compensations .. if you makeit happen please skip stamina and add Snow Queen crest.

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
            Hmm yes compensations .. oh dear those precious compensations .. if you makeit happen please skip stamina and add Snow Queen crest.
            Did you like when you lost all the tings because of the bugs(gross ones , with 10 legs) ?

Comment

I say they should start adding 1 shard of every craftable you do not own yet in each comp they do... that way maybe they will fix the game before we all have evereything most people spend money on!
              hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
              feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Let's see ...hm.. we got compensation for update so they either have no intention to compensate us for one week bugs OR they they want to be as fair as possible and give us compensation during tycoon time.
                Really looking foward to see what will happen

Comment

no compensation, thats what will happen.

it happened only to R2 servers, so devs wont budge, unless R2 demand a compensation specifically fer their servers, which i dont see happening.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Server comp for upgrade came from GT. I spoke to GT mod about problems here on R2. they said "Thats R2 Games problem" They fixed it, R2 has to program the comp as well.
                    S8 Captive Amore
                    IGN Legioness
                    Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

Well today there where a compensation. But it was ****. I dont know R2 but is stuff like Soulstones etc. some rare artifact that you only can give away, if 20 of your workers explore some old ruins at the end of the world??

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                        Did you like when you lost all the tings because of the bugs(gross ones , with 10 legs) ?
                        If compensations never makeit in 1..2 days expecting them and believing that they will still come is useless .. its just not going to happen, and thats all so we have to continue like nothing happened since they consider that nothing happened. I dont likeit aswell, i felt like losing something those days but like in real life sometimes we must face such things from people we dependon .. sorry for my lil Snow Queen stuff but i hate getting such compensation as stamina ..

Comment

I feel comps should give you a choice of something useful... such as shards to an item you have a few of (such as only having 190 poly shards)
                          hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                          feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

ARGHH i hate those shards managed to get 498 on last seen Jackpot event and after that won the crest in Tycoon .. so had to smelt all shards, running after that angel managed to drain all my jackpot vouchers so i scored bad at 1st Tree event where i coulda swap'em for nectar .. i still remember how bad i felt aboutit.

Comment

For all who don't know, the compensation IS out. It gives you maybe 50 seraph's stones, and a bunch of other ****. The only kind of good thing is 3 million gold. Also, you can collect it 10 times. Tas!
                              Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                              Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                              News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X