Where u hide the compensations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
    For all who don't know, the compensation IS out. It gives you maybe 50 seraph's stones, and a bunch of other ****. The only kind of good thing is 3 million gold. Also, you can collect it 10 times. Tas!
    thats fer login issues during update. it was game-wide issue, so devs issued that compensation pack.

what we are asking is compensation fer 'log failed' errors fer several days on R2 servers before that update.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

THe compensation gived to us was a lwsy one..for real,for almoust one week of Bugs(here I reffer to all activities in game) You released 3Mil Gold/60 Elem Crystal/20 seraph stone and 50 soulstone? Even If I buy them through arena shop I will get alot moore...Seriouslly R2 games? was last time that I had recharged...same as I did recharge for Cros tournament...and lost dias..and I got lauzy compensation. It's time for me to close the wallet, I have never spend this much in a game full of bugs then into any other game played before....(lineage for example-who's far moore attractive than Your product). Sorry, but this compensation it's a muck to our adress...
      @Drakethefirst: where You can colet 10 times?.... even so,does not match the days,weeks that we did not had an full operational game.
      http://community.gtarcade.com/post/56722/
      Last edited by M_Alexandru; 03-06-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X