Totems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totems

Hi all does any1 know what the highest grade of totem is called.. i know its emerald>opal>garnet>topaz>ruby>???

Golden is the last and highest grade.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I got another name for it... the casher totem... took me 4 months to make a ruby dragon totem
      hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
      feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

well wo money i got L50 ruby L40 topaz L30 garnet and L14 garnet all fire 6 months playing so far tho

Comment

not related to the topic but i dont wanna create another thread fer it.

are totems working in demonic war? i havent noticed any change in dmg no matter which totem i use. i know battle ends pretty quick in there to have any significant impact on dmg. however, i believe serpent totem shoulda taken immediate effect on the dmg, but it didnt.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

all boss mobs WB/GB/guanlet/DW r immune to all debuffs so best totem to sue is fire totem to buff ur dam also in DW the boss mobs got insane amount of defense

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
              all boss mobs WB/GB/guanlet/DW r immune to all debuffs so best totem to sue is fire totem to buff ur dam also in DW the boss mobs got insane amount of defense
              serpent totem doesnt give any debuff to opponents. also, it works on WB.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                i wouldnt recommend this on WB as it have low attack and both low chances to hit . But for Demonic war , serpent is nice .

To the guy talking about Gold totem being for cashers ,i love totems because u can keep unlocking new flors steady and speed up step by step the amount of totem exp u get per day . im Guessing the guy who did this totems is at low lvl and only get lvl1/2 ,green and blue totems fro msacrifice .
                Last edited by ohkitsune; 03-05-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                  i wouldnt recommend this on WB as it have low attack and both low chances to hit . But for Demonic war , serpent is nice .

To the guy talking about Gold totem being for cashers ,i love totems because u can keep unlocking new flors steady and speed up step by step the amount of totem exp u get per day . im Guessing the guy who did this totems is at low lvl and only get lvl1/2 ,green and blue totems fro msacrifice .
                  i dont use it in wb, i use fire there. i was thinking of using serpent in DW.

i was just telling huntress that it works there, so no reason why it shouldnt work in DW.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                    never said serpent didn't i only said boss immune to debuff and i think fire is best for % dam buff

Comment

sno12 have a golden fire totem he was a low casher and quited a lil after NY .. he started to play in June when s186 was launched/created .. also other people from this server owns such, 2 bad that only 1 is still playing. BTW this will also mean that yellow/golden named heroes are highest and latest class !?! Our Zeus with 5 stars is latest!?! In Angel evo i think last evolution gives angel yellow/gold appearance ..

Comment

Working...
                      X