Events that ppl can't afford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events that ppl can't afford

Well... don't you think that 40 € or more for a mount exclusive is a bit too much? Many ppl like me hardly have money to survive, I struggle to get some 5 € to renew VIP everynow and then. You used to arrange a lower event with a minimum recharge in order to allow almost everybody to enjoy the game. I think this is not fair towerds that many ppl that can't pay such huge sums for a game.
    Pls think about it.

Regards
    Krista

If you can't afford it then just ignore it. Pay little mind on big spenders, just concentrate on things that you can get, and play at your own pace. You'll get those mounts for free someday, trust me.

Comment

mounts or angels or heroes, whatever. They used to be charged for the smallest recharge. Sure, I ignore it, but it's annoying anyway.

Comment

Well some things prices are ridiculously high .. i must admit that you have a good point over there but lets look at improvements that are made so far .. getting VIP with max discount is 199 dias now(cool neh!?!), flashy 7's can be taken from common chests free 10 draws(nice), 2nd month with 300 free dias giveaway(awesome), the floe hunter + celestial floe(the tigger with his evolution) was free, empyreal dragon crest for free its previous from costed 80 dias in New Year events(decent thingie right?), some earned huge ammounts of dias from the dia roulette or what was its name(perfect), now we have this bad looking costume(comeon its dang UGLY) but its free aswell .. and like Blackofblackest said these will be for free one day, maybe sooner then you think just have a lil faith and patience .. btw good things require time.

Comment

How was celestial hunter free, I must have really missed that one. (Yes, I would have like that badly). If you are talking about lucky tree, then that is nowhere near free at all. 3 lucky trees in and I think i have managed almsot 250 gold coins now (managing only 10 coin draws, maybe i got 2 15 coin draws somewhere? is a virtue too ).

I agree that the free diamonds for logging in is VERY nice indeed. Also, single serer tycoon prizes have been quite good the last few times. CS tycoon not so much :P.

Comment

Yeah. I have to agree that CS tycoon is ****. However, you should make do with the diamonds you have and just be happy with the actual value of your account. If you got something for free, GFY!!! If not, you can always wait until the yearly review/Diamond roulette combination...
            Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
            Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
            News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
              How was celestial hunter free, I must have really missed that one. (Yes, I would have like that badly). If you are talking about lucky tree, then that is nowhere near free at all. 3 lucky trees in and I think i have managed almsot 250 gold coins now (managing only 10 coin draws, maybe i got 2 15 coin draws somewhere? is a virtue too ).

I agree that the free diamonds for logging in is VERY nice indeed. Also, single serer tycoon prizes have been quite good the last few times. CS tycoon not so much :P.
              Okay .. there was an event that had 2 mounts lycorax and floe hunter (these were in Hot Events), 1st day i noticed that celestial floe (the evo crest) was available to swap for 5 sapphires .. the basic floe required lollypops or something like this, 80 of rare type and 800 of commons .. but forgot if lolly or something else .. then again it was free. Many people from s186 managed to get both for free.

Comment

I remembered that celestial hunter for 5 sapp swap. It was long ago... and I doubt they will bring it back.
                Now, I'm also asking for them not to increase the requirements for events. 100k for CS tycoon was outrageous, and now for HoC..... a while ago, they increased master of poker from 60k to 80k for L joker, and now removing L joker from the reward completely...
                I don't know if it's r2 or the game development team that brought us more pressure through ingame event points.... But this time, I'm asking r2games staff to advocate our words to the game developers. Certainly this current state of game development will just make things unattainable, and that's going to be harsh for those non-cashers. Please mind their presence as well, as they give us reasons to play.

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
                  Okay .. there was an event that had 2 mounts lycorax and floe hunter (these were in Hot Events), 1st day i noticed that celestial floe (the evo crest) was available to swap for 5 sapphires .. the basic floe required lollypops or something like this, 80 of rare type and 800 of commons .. but forgot if lolly or something else .. then again it was free. Many people from s186 managed to get both for free.
                  this was free if and only if u had a bunch of spare of this hot event mats from prev. events if u didn't u had to pay up to $50 for them i was lucky enough to horde all them but plenty was not

the scope if rly bad tho tbh they max min exclusive 3k not 300 which makes alot of ppl who would spend a little spend 0 but the free stuff (and free if horde hot event mats) stuff is nice but they do keep changing events that req. high recharge when used to cost very little main eg. is djinni used to b spend any=1k daric not is now recharge 299 daily for it

Comment

hog sapphires correndium rubies emerlds etc... to get rare stuff. good job bro.
                    Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                    Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                    News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

I pay at times so I'm a semi Casher, the top casher on my server even thinks the mount event is going over board.

Comment

Working...
                      X