IRB Party Placement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRB Party Placement

As the title state, what is the correct set-up for IRB??

Back Row Front Row Totem
    1.Main 1.GW 1.Dragon
    2.Neri 2.ES
    3.LE

Thanks

your build is fine. what level are u anyways?
    Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
    Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
    News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
      your build is fine. what level are u anyways?
      Lvl 82 - 2.25M BR... Just picked up ES and LE in HoC, took heck of a long time to save those cards. Just replaced DP with ES and Dijinn with LE

Comment

Nice build dude. Your build depends on which one of es, gw, and your main is the strongest. strongest goes in back to be protected until it can use rage attack alot of times.
        Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
        Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
        News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
          Nice build dude. Your build depends on which one of es, gw, and your main is the strongest. strongest goes in back to be protected until it can use rage attack alot of times.
          Again you dont know what you are talking about. So please dont give any advice to mislead others.

You are only level 65+, What do you know about Level 82 build.

His party set up is neither correct nor wrong. Depend on if it is PVP or PVE, and depend on his dodge level + his skills used + Angel Halo. As Well as his Hero upgrade Level for LE and Nereida

So based on the above informations, We wouldnt know what set up is the best.

Lastly, You dont protect your strongest Main char at the back. Main Char should be your tanker at the front or back depending on your opponent skills.
          Last edited by Norman818181; 03-08-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Ah, I kinda thought the same, but was being polite.. lol

I was looking for PvP that will work well enough on PvE or one I can switch around easily enough. Main char is a berserker, L82 ~ BR615k

Dodge is ~14k (mediocre) not good enough to front row i think, heck of a time getting it higher
            Skills - Arcane Lighting lvl5, Thunder Clap lvl8, firestorm lvl4.
            Demeter is deployed

GW is strongest hero ATM (~500k BR), as I just picked up ES and will start to pump him higher. NE is +18, LE+21

Comment

Dodge on main is too low for IRB2 to work properly. You need your main to be real strong on dodge,hit, attack, hp to tank as well as damager.

Your skill and skill level is good. You just need your halo skill in grace to increase your dodge.

Your Heroes upgrade is good as well with LE 21, NE 18 (IRB22), GW 18.

If you are using Demeter as Deployed Angels, Set up for PVP should be as followed.
              (Note: Dodge is the Key for PVP/PVE and IRB to work properly, 20k should be the min for your level, else everything wouldnt work for IRB)

IF Opponent skills focus on front row:

Back Row Front Row Totem
              1.Neri 1.ES
              2.GW 2.Main 2. Fire/ Divine/Spiritsoul
              3.LE

Agility Arrangement: Main LE Neri GW ES
              Angel artifact: Turn 1: song of prosperity

IF Opponent skills focus on Back row:

Back Row Front Row Totem
              1. (Blank)) 1.Neri/LE
              2.Main 2.GW 2. Fire/ Divine/Spiritsoul
              3.ES 3.Neri/LE

Agility Arrangement: Main LE Neri GW ES
              Angel artifact: Turn 1: song of prosperity
              Last edited by Norman818181; 03-08-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

"20k dodge" ouch, that is hard to get with out spending a wee bit of cash.. the dodge fuse gems are tough to get only through events, regular dodge is alright but take time. thanks for the advice!

Comment

during ss tyc u should b able to hit 120k tyc with craft/hoc/djinni combo which is L9 hit/dodge gem that seems to b my current gem gain only atm

Comment

Working...
                  X