Let's Face It - The Whole Game Is Bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Face It - The Whole Game Is Bugged

We are all experiencing problem after problem today. Nothing is working as it should. It isn't just that it is today either, this is just the straw that is breaking the camel's back.

Please tell the developers that have all failed to do their jobs at preventing these problems. They knew daylight savings would be coming and could've cause a problem. Why didn't they already do something to prevent this?

We do not put money into the game to have these problems. I love the game. What is making it frustrating is the staff that are running it.

Seriously, STOP creating new servers !!!!!!!!! Fix the ones we have. Merge all servers so it is easier to manage. We need more people per server for TC, TA, TD, Inf, Wyrm, etc. You need time to fix things and less things to fix. Put 2 and 2 together. Merge all servers and almost every damn problem in the game will be fixed.

I can't count the number of cash paying players that have left the game because the staff are not doing their jobs. If all of this keeps up, eventually it will all be shut down due to lack of players.

A game that has 300 servers running smoothly will keep players longer than a game with 800/807 servers that don't work. Once all severs are merged and all these problems start to solve themselves, there will less posts in the forums from us telling YOU that we need the servers merged, there are bugs and all other posts that keep repeating over and over and over and over.

If you don't listen to anything else I say, let this be the 1 thing you actually listen to. Merge all servers and go from there.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Is there some kind of Beta server you can put the new updates on to make sure they work, before releasing into the main servers? I think may really help with a lot.

Comment

i am going to say they have more than enough servers to test on, problem is, i don't think they are testing
      Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

Originally posted by MuffJunky View Post
        Is there some kind of Beta server you can put the new updates on to make sure they work, before releasing into the main servers? I think may really help with a lot.
        There is a test server, R2 games doesn't run it. R2 is just a host platform, GTArcade are the developers and have control over the updates and changes to the game. Problem is GTArcade doesn't seem to use the test server. Basically all we can do is report stuff to our R2 mods and hope that eventually the developer company listens; not sure how often the devs listen, though our mods are reporting quite a bit (I've seen that one with the wolf picture and the one with the car picture report a lot of issues).

Comment

Absolute **!!! Fix the dam game already!!!! Or refund all $$$$$. End of story!

Comment

As if they would refund anything. I mean why should they. Look at the Events with Ranking and you see they are more then enough players who doesnt care for bugs or so. They just care for more stuff and cash more money within a month then some little countrys in the world. What i think is absolutely insane.

Comment

Gta should stop making new servers. agree completely team arena doesnt work sometimes and cros server is full of bugs. people have run across the wate and suddenly appeared on you, the battle mode is very slow and game crashes alot. i used to defend them but theres just too many bugs now.
              Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
              Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
              News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Working...
              X