Please merge S102 Server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please merge S102 Server.

We have few active people on the server. In TA, I see no more than 4 times, the communication on the server is almost nonexistent. Our server is "dying" gradually.

yea agreed in wb we r jst 3 to 5 smetimes 2 and cant get any on ta,td etc
    sp pathetic condition of server kindly merge ths ill post wb pic in support
    if u want send any Vet to view our sevr he wil get the reality
    Spartacus
    s102 cool bayClick image for larger version

Name:	wb new - Copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	881.7 KB
ID:	1709385

Comment

A Merge of S102 is Greatly needed. Most all that are still active have been here since the server began a year ago. We are Loyal to this server and the players with in it. We have spent our money for our VIP's and are active in all game events.. It is very hard to get enough people to do Guild or Server Events. A Merge would bring this server and the people of other older servers together so we all can continue playing and naturally more money for GTArcade / r2games.. It is a Win Win situation for ALL if we were merged.

Your consideration of this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I know I want to continue playing S102 , I have good old friends here and do not want to loose them or all the hard work we have put into this server.

Thank You
      Uzziel
      Guild Leader
      Domination
      S102.
      Last edited by Uzziel/Sharon; 03-09-2015, 05:10 PM.
      May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

Does anyone actually read these post ??? Or is it total waste of time and energy ??

Comment

Originally posted by R260778433 View Post
          Does anyone actually read these post ??? Or is it total waste of time and energy ??
          they probably read them but there really isnt much they can do about it. the mods have said in several posts about the same request that they do monitor server populations, somewhere they even posted what servers need to be below to be considered for a merge but in the end, its all the decision of the devs as to who gets merged and who doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
            they probably read them but there really isnt much they can do about it. the mods have said in several posts about the same request that they do monitor server populations, somewhere they even posted what servers need to be below to be considered for a merge but in the end, its all the decision of the devs as to who gets merged and who doesnt.
            bt dev shoud knw many people doing their ta n td wth the help of their alts lol n its necessary to make alts :-(

Comment

Working...
            X