Comment

It doesn't hurt to try something new, LoA for instance
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Well many think different .. about time requirements if you play enough will learn how to shortenit, course if you care enough .. then again your post reflects only your personal opinion

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
          Well many think different .. about time requirements if you play enough will learn how to shortenit, course if you care enough .. then again your post reflects only your personal opinion
          It's just too much
          garden, zodiac, loop quests, worm race
          l miss most time event like team arena
          When I get much needed time I will play it more passionately or something
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

most players i know can get all their daily stuff (that is not timed) done in less than an hour. and then if they feel like it or want to, they get on for things through the day when things are scheduled at a specific time. and we are all lvl 80+ so we have all events and everything opened.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
              most players i know can get all their daily stuff (that is not timed) done in less than an hour. and then if they feel like it or want to, they get on for things through the day when things are scheduled at a specific time. and we are all lvl 80+ so we have all events and everything opened.
              It's always good to know, I think I will take your advice for once, you know
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

I just can give you one advice. Before you start playing and cashing (even if it is only for vip) think about it. This game is a heavy pay to win game. So it will be extremly hard to achieve something in PVP. Even the PVE content is hard to solve because you dont get that much stuff. Depends on the server in which you will playing. Some servers have some normal cashers in medium number. But others have crazy cashers in a high number. So get first place or even in top 20 in events can be impossible. So if your nerves are thin, think twice before you start the game. It could save you a lot of time and maybe (depends on yourself) a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                  I just can give you one advice. Before you start playing and cashing (even if it is only for vip) think about it. This game is a heavy pay to win game. So it will be extremly hard to achieve something in PVP. Even the PVE content is hard to solve because you dont get that much stuff. Depends on the server in which you will playing. Some servers have some normal cashers in medium number. But others have crazy cashers in a high number. So get first place or even in top 20 in events can be impossible. So if your nerves are thin, think twice before you start the game. It could save you a lot of time and maybe (depends on yourself) a lot of money.
                  Settled! I cant play this game,ty for advice
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

Working...
                  X