New ways to get Blessed Stones and Aegis Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ways to get Blessed Stones and Aegis Shards

Since we now have 2 ways to use each the blessed stone and aegis shards, we need more ways to get them. Trying to choose either angel artifact or zodiac upgrades has been a pain and now we have to choose either bless heroes or upgrade in stable.

One way to get more blessed stones would be to give us more in raiders, especially for points. I mean, seriously, for 1000+ pts we only get 6 stones.

How about having the angels drop some aegis shards as we are evolving them like we get holy crystals when using tears.

How about giving us consuming regaining more often? Well, at this point it would be giving us this glorious hot event at all, since we haven't seen it for a long time.

I do have to say that it is good not to have new items to clog up the inventory but just the same, we need more ways to get them if we have more ways to use them.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

fully support
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

There are already plenty of ways to get Blessed Stones and shards. Dark Abyss is one way if you're just concentrating on blessed stones. HoC if you do the same thing. The events hey have as well. They probably should still though but I wouldn't count on it. An argument can be made more for Shards than stones.

Comment

im not lvl 70 yet but how do you use angel artifacts?
        Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
        Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
        News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
          im not lvl 70 yet but how do you use angel artifacts?
          You are using forum everyday, you mean you dont know how to search for guide from R2/Dev using forum? You are always acting "smart", Why are you asking such a "stupid" question now?

Comment

Hmmm maybe you guys should not spread your own fight over the entire Forum, you made a thread with this topic and continueingit everywhere is pointless and annoying, many thanks.

Comment

i get almost nothing from Dark Abyss, in 2 weeks, i have 41 nightmare runes, bet i got almost NO stones... mail us our HOT Events winnings we've not collected at rollover and you will help everyone get lots more stuff!!!

Comment

I get Daily something around 1600 Agies Shards. I buy 50 Treasures in Dark Abyss for Nightmare runes, and get close to 400 for Daily Agies runs. So i think thats enough for everyday. But the blessing stones are another story. Right now you need them for so much. Evolve Heros, Evolve Mount, Stable and Upgrade Hero Skills. Even if you do all daily activitys you dont get that much of them. Ok sometimes came some events that helps BUT, for HoC the most people need to save up their Card Lotto vouchers to get a chance fpr new Heros. And even if you buy the blessed Stones there, they are not really worth the cards you need. You need 60 Cards points for only 20 Blessing Stones. Some Heros and the Mount need 10+ to be upgraded one time. So even if you use daily 1200 Card points for 400 Blessing Stones (only 20 exchanges daily) you dont get much forward to a new upgrade lvl or so. I dont say throw us to death with them. But a little raise in amount that can be achieved daily would be nice.

Comment

adding zero (0) on raid rewards might help a bit and dont need much effort to change it
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                  X