Spring Cleanup - Great Time to get rid of junk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Cleanup - Great Time to get rid of junk

It is spring cleanup in some areas already and we know how the game likes to stay with the these, seasons and holidays of real life. How about we have a way to do yard sales?

I don't want these 10 extra shards and would like 100 gold each. Who wants them? A set system for it to offer a maximum asking price but allows us to set the price within the perimeters and be competitve about our selling tactics and prices. It would be nice to ask for more than just gold as well. For instance, setting it so I can ask for refine stones, blessed stones, etc. I could understand if specific items requires diamonds instead of gold and resources. If I have an extra Hero Chest and someone wants to buy it, it would seem right to sell it for diamonds.

10% of the sale goes to LoA.

Just a half baked idea to clean up items.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

why more and more posts about trading and selling things to other players...there is several a week for the past 8+ months and i personally would hope to never see it in this game. everyone complains about lack of balance now, this is the one way to make it even less.

Comment

Yes, trade between players in a f2p pvp game is not good, many ways to exploit it.

Comment

Sorry, they don't have time for cleaning, but they do have more 'trash' for you to keep as they unveil the next event - St. Patrick's Day.

Comment

Another trading system post, i give you credit for making it sound interesting though but still a no no.

Comment

Normally, I would say no to the idea of items going from p2p too. However, I think it is about time some how the devs give a way to get rid of shards.
            Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
            JennAngel
            Level 85+

Comment

Working...
            X