Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail uncollected HOT_EVENTS & other EARNED prizes to us at rollover!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail uncollected HOT_EVENTS & other EARNED prizes to us at rollover!

We work hard for earning HOT EVENTS... mail them to us at rollover, we've earned them... you already have the code, mostly, from the other events that have their stuff mailed to us... if it's flashing, anywhere in the game, at rollover, mail it to us, it's ours, we've earned it...we have worked HARD to EARN the stuff, MAIL it to us please.. from anywhere in the game, if it's flashing, it's ours, so mail it to us!!!

PLEASE MAIL US OUR WINNINGS FROM HOT EVENTS, or any other part of game, that we've not collected at rollover!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

I work and get in about 19:00 or 19:30 daily, is very hard for me to participate in TC, gauntlet and do TA and all other dailies.. I work right up til rollover and many nights, i'm trying to collect my winnings, that i worked for hours to EARN, right up til rollover, my internet connection is not the best, slow, and i end up not getting all my hot events.

If you don't do this soon, I will probably quit playing the game.. too frustrating.. I spend about $80 / month on this game and will not keep doing that if it keeps pissing me off!

Thanks for listening.. I hope someone reads this

Orionway
    S184, S135, S84

This is going to be a very interesting debate (well at least for me lol).

Rollover mail may caused a lot of malfunction to current system

For example, Players that collect "Today's Gift" will be collecting yesterday "Gift", and yesterday "Gift" maybe special items that can only be used on that special event.

So, if there is rollover mail on the last day of the event, You will be collecting some items that you will never be able to use the next day, and ended up with more "useless items" in your inventory.

As we all know, we already have enough "useless" items in our inventory.

Tycoon Points

Tycoon points will definitely be increase 10k -15k points because of rollover mails, (note: rollover mail, unlike normal mail, is send at 00:00 hour, which mean it will be counted for tycoon points).

Players will definitely save this function the day before tycoon so that they can collect rollover mails to gain points for the next day. (It is easy to know if tycoon is on the next day, there are many ways to do that)

As we all know again, some players will definitely complaint when that happen, even the last tycoon, with 5k increase in points, threads are already flying all over the place.

"One Weird Fellow"

It doesn't take you more than 3 minute to collect all those "Hot event" rewards/ any flashing anywhere. There is no need to create more malfunctions as mentioned above just for that 3 minute.

I can see the reasons why you are "Working so Hard", You are playing 3 servers, needless to say you are playing 3 Char, also needless to say you are spending 3X more time than a players playing just 1 Char. And then you are complaining that you don't have enough time to finish the events and collecting Hot event rewards/flashing rewards. Is this some kind of joke you are telling us?

Playing games are supposed to be fun and relaxing after working, and you are all "stress up" and "frustrated" and "Pizzed off", because you are rushing to complete tasks "With 3 Char". Isnt that Weird?

Simply just cut down to 1 Char and all your problems is solved.

Probably you should quit playing the game, or any games, as it seem to me doesnt matter which game you are playing, with that kind of "playing" attitude of yours, you will still be "Pizzed".

Yes, i am listening and i am reading this. Are you?
    Last edited by Norman818181; 03-17-2015, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X