Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Wing shards, exchangeable in Enchant Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Wing shards, exchangeable in Enchant Event?

Everybody has a ton of the useless Aureus, but right now you can exchange your aureus for phoenix wing shards for free.

But does anybody remember if we are able to exchange the phoenix wing shards for parts in the Enchant Event where you can recycle useless gear for things such as gems, synth scrolls, etc.?

If we CAN, please pass the word and we can make actual use of all these aureus' taking up space in inventory.

Just wanted to say thanks :P
    I didn't bother looking closely and had no idea I could make these for free with the amount of Aureus' I had

Comment

You can? I never realized!
      Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
      Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
      News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Well you can or you can't exchange phoenix shards in smelting event ??

Comment

You should get as many phoenix wings as possible for smelting according to those above pros.
          News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
            You should get as many phoenix wings as possible for smelting according to those above pros.
            no one even knows if they are on the smelting list when the event is out, and if everyone if going to keep talking about it on forums, then chances are they wont be on the list. but at least it clears the aureus from the bag.

Comment

Agree. aureus is pretty useless besides for getting free wing dhards.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                Well you can or you can't exchange phoenix shards in smelting event ??
                Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not. The change shards on the exchange list every time event happens.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                X