LoA Gratitude

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoA Gratitude

what is the point in giving everyone a lvl 7 majestic mark and giving vip 2-6 the same exact thing on the same log in day?!? shouldn't it be a unearthly or shouldn't the one everyone get's be a 6th star one not a 7th? not sure if you all thought it though or what but makes no sense doing it like that

You are getting 2 rewards, they are getting 1 reward. Make sense now? Not sure you thought it though or what before you post but you make no sense posting like that. lol
    Last edited by Norman818181; 03-18-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

nope cause everyone gets a pass for vip thus they get same rewards as everyone if im not mistaken lol

Comment

Originally posted by potterxxx View Post
        nope cause everyone gets a pass for vip thus they get same rewards as everyone if im not mistaken lol
        I knew you would say this. Read what is wrote on Free vip pass. That is the reason why vip2-6.

Comment

whoooooo someone from the future? holy **** xD jk its been awhile and forgot about the free pass and being vip1 dont deal with vip so ya :P still think some of the rewards for the other ones should be different oh well lol

Comment

All the rewards are different between vip 0-1 and vip 2-6 except for majestic mark. So I think it is fair.

If there is anything that seem to me not being fair, it must be from vip6. Why is vip6 group together with vip2-4 (vip5 is in grey area, so no comment)?
            This totally make no sense to me. lol. Anyway, that's not my problem, i am vip7. lol.
            Last edited by Norman818181; 03-18-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

lmao xD the group they put together with all of them are off a bit think it should be 2-4 then 5-7 and 8,9,10 being on there own would make more sense imo but oh well right lol

Comment

I am pretty sure you belong to vip5. Anyway, to get to vip 7 take a very long time.

So vip 7 shouldnt be group with vip5 or vip6 for SURE.

Comment

why cant for example VIP9 get all the things from vip6-8????

Comment

Originally posted by R249830025 View Post
                    why cant for example VIP9 get all the things from vip6-8????
                    Are you joking or you are serious? If you are serious, you must be a very greedy fellow. For sure that is not going to happen.

Comment

Or you could not get anything at all. If it's not good enough for you, don't collect it.

Comment

Working...
                      X