This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steal outfit shrads and mount shards raid butten

hello there i was thinking make a thin were we can raid peoples outfit shards etc mount shrads that are in inventry etc it would be fun and alot of people would do it justed an thin i had in mind justed for u trollers out there that like raiding people for fun and wreaking there day plz think abut this

Dont think it is a good idea and dont think it is fun.

If players spend money to buy shard and they save for a long time, and you keep stealing shard from them, i am 100% sure they will quit.

I am very sure you will rage too if the whole guild gang up on you and raid your shard everyday.

This will definitely cause a lot of chaos.

Comment

thats the point bro rage quiting and have alot of fun trolling them that way

Comment

Originally posted by R263984549 View Post
        thats the point bro rage quiting and have alot of fun trolling them that way
        Very sure no one will ever spend money on this game if that happen.

It will also just speed up server dying situation.

And lastly, this game will be shut down because lack of players and funding.

Totally not fun for low level,if they are being raid everyday, and no fun for high level, if server die down.

Example: Some players already rage just because their wyrm is raid everyday, their raider is raid everyday and COM being attack by guild gang.

Small/mid cashiers will definitely quit.

Definitely it will Create more problems than fun.

Comment

Have to agree with Norman, i get the same two players raiding,plundering,garden stealing when tycoon is on and it really annoys the xxxx outta me
          and then to have to put up with my extra shards etc getting stolen too ,nah not a chance mate . I think i help them maintain there enhancing etc enough with out helping further..........thx very much.

Comment

let the players pick this would help alot with me and my team

Comment

Anyway, this will not happen because it goes against TOS, exploiting event and cheating.

Players will definitely create a lot of alts during special events and exploit the function by stealing from their alts special items/ shards which is clearly exploiting event.

This will definitely not be introduce for sure, it will only create imbalance in game.

Comment

um never think that people would not do that the vets are to smart to do that etc raiding is a part of the game and my server every one there is cool some vets are cool justed not adze and kali raiding well work fine they justed need to make it were people cant abuse it like raiding shards could happen justed can raid unlimitedly 5 att per day
                Last edited by Rubedo; 03-25-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R263984549 View Post
                  um never think that people would not do that the vets are to smart to do that etc raiding is a part of the game and my server every one there is cool some vets are cool justed not adze and kali raiding well work fine they justed need to make it were people cant abuse it like raiding shards could happen justed can raid unlimitedly 5 att per day
                  You seem like you have a very poor understanding and poor logical mind. Regarding how many attempts is create, players will create the numbers of alts to meet the demand for exploiting event items.

As said, it is against TOS, it will never happen. Move on.
                  Last edited by Rubedo; 03-25-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X