This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Staff's Cookie Cutter Responses

Something goes wrong with the game and the staff say it is our computer/connection. We prove that other people are having the same problem and they say we need to be patient. You file a ticket, they tell you to go to the forums, then in the forums they tell you to file a ticket. They say the same **** over and over. It is cookie cutter responses instead of actually trying to fix the problem.

They always ask for a screenshot. Sorry, if I screenshot everything just in case if something goes wrong, I wouldn't have time to enjoy the game. I also don't expect all of the problems to be happening. Especially the repeated ones that should have been fixed already.

Even when the staff are proven wrong, they still give cookie cutter responses and won't admit they are wrong.

Diamonds get spend when they aren't supposed to and they sit back and don't care. 3 times something happened where my diamonds were spent when they weren't supposed to, not 1 refund. Yes, I was careful and I know for a fact that diamonds were not supposed to be taken. 1000% sure that my diamonds were taken by game flaw. Trust me, I have accidentally spend diamonds and know the difference between me screwing up and the game screwing up.

Just because record reflects diamonds being spent, doesn't mean I was clicked diamonds to be used. When I have 1250 group buy tickets and select for 1 Adv Gem Energy Card, directly below that select to use 250 tickets for the purchase instead of diamonds, my diamonds should not be used. When I have over 800 socket rods and it costs 300 to open a socket and the rods are marked for use, diamonds should not be used. If I am doing the right thing, I do not expect the game to screw up so no, I do not have a screenshot of the error that I didn't expect.

You want feedback here it is:

You suck at your job. The game breaks and you act like it could never happen. The game messes up and you act like we are all lying to you. Fix the game. Do you jobs. Stop treating us like cash cows.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

I believe " for the god of love" you will be happier if you quit. "You may go away now".

Comment

I have to agree with Norman here. The forums wasn't made to bash people, especially mods and devs. Constructive criticism would be a better way to channel your frustrations. Everything was negative and you applied no help for the situation. Instead of flaming the forums, you can sit tight and wait for updates like everyone else does.

Comment

Working...
      X