Gifting in the shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting in the shop

Since I had started playing about a year ago, there has been an option in the shop to send a gift to someone. As yet, it's not functional. Any idea if this will ever be available? Also, over the course of play, I have collected shards of anything from angel icons to costumes, and level 5 fused gems that are basically useless to me since they can't be upgraded. How about an option to gift these useless items to fellow players?

not sure why that is there
    the problem with it is that people create alts just to keep gifting to themselves.
    i, being against the idea of gifting and swapping, even brought up the idea of doing an event that allows us to sell our useless shards to other players for the duration of the event and that didn't work out so well

who knows maybe one day they will actually have some controlled system for it and that is why it still shows up
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

we still hope for some smelt event from time to time to get rid off unwanted items
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Yes the Smelting would be nice if they expand the item list you can smelt with, and maybe even make it a permanent fixture in the Forge. Supposedly you should be able to recycle Wedding Attire shards into Seraph Stones. But I've never seen that either.

Comment

Actually, I wouldn't mind if they just added leftover shards and icons to the awakening stone smelter. From last nights Tycoon, just as an example, I now have TWO unicorn souls and already have the mount.

Comment

Working...
          X